NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 09:59 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19

As a rookie blackfisherman and first time PUOSU participant, I am thrilled that I made the cut for round 2. Pulled my fish on the first drop then swung and missed like an American League pitcher for the next 6 hours. Glad for the unseasonable weather. 65 degrees and sunshine made rail time easy. The weather also made the cold beer the drink of choice. Thanks to the following: SNAFU for the Avenel Amber... it makes a fine breakfast beverage!, PAbeerguy for the Victory beers (the Dirt Wolf was perfect to wash down Jopey's chili), JoeyDahFish for the aforementioned chile... good job bruddah, Capt. Bobby and crew for giving their best (as always), and our fearless leader, Gerry, for the invite and fishing advice. My hands look like I just rebuilt a diesel motor (gotta get some spray 9, thanks for the tip Joe). All in all, a beauty of a day spent with a fine group of anglers. I'll see some of you Thursday at the Christmas party and some others Saturday for Round 2 of PUOSU.

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 12-13-2015 at 10:06 AM..