NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - 2018-2019 NHL Season.......
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 03:26 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2018-2019 NHL Season.......

Howdy Duff.... I just got back from Asbury Park Fishing Show at Convention Hall.. like 42 custom plug makers... way too many to compete with each other... beautiful craftsmanship but I hate losing $50 plugs

Rangers certainly are in a rebuild... still need to get rid of few high priced guys who are not contributing what they’re getting paid

Was definitely sad to see Zuc go too... I wouldn’t mind if they got him back as a UFA after the season cause he sees guys heading for the net like no one else and gets that puck right on their tape....

I’m really hoping CBJ can knock Pens out of playoffs... that would make me happy!!! And if someone gets a Hot goalie in playoffs they can beat the Bolts, I’m pretty sure...

Rangers lost a lot of 1 goal games so they really need a couple of Sharpshooters and they’d be fighting for a playoff spot right now.... miss WAY too many shots that should have gone in hahahahaha

Working on a new custom NY Ranger rod right now..... will be ready for the season!!!