NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Saturday Slabs and others! 4/16/22
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 07:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Saturday Slabs and others! 4/16/22

Back to the Res. bright and early on this day! Showed up seeing a rather large amount of trucks and trailers in the lot. All Bass boats so I know what they want. I want the Slabs and whatever else shows up. If I wanted to Bass fish I’d stay home. Drive here and there and found some great spots with nobody on the meat. I guess the Crappie are all mine yet again! They came on plastics and Shiners under floats. Biggest Crappie of the day went 14.75 and fought like crazy. Let the big ones go to keep the population thriving for the future. Landed a couple other fish as well, 1 small Pike with another snapping my line. 3 Channel Cats made an appearance with one of them being a thick girl! They were demolishing the Shiner in 4 feet of water. Had a small patch of LM come through as well but they were all under 12 inches sooooo, ahhhhhhhhh, get back in the water and grow Green Carps. You’re not ready yet. Fun day on the water and I didn’t have any boats near me in the 9 hours out there. TIGHT LINEZ!!!

Last edited by FASTEDDIE29; 04-18-2022 at 07:21 PM..