NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Walleye jigging! 11/21
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 12:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Walleye jigging! 11/21

Headed up to a NNJ lake to jig, jig and jig some more. It’s pretty much what I will be doing until we get some ice. Well, if we actually get good ice to play on. For a late start, on the water by 10:30 am. Set up on a drop off and picked and plucked away at the Walleye! Managed to land 4 keepers to 21, 1 short, Crappies and White Perch were in the mix as well. Hooked something huge around 2:45 PM. The head shakes were like nothing I’ve felt recently. Once I lost that fish I was determined to try and get her to come back so I stayed in that spot for the rest of the evening but she never showed her face. Oh well, that’s what makes us go back out for more. I’ll be back! TIGHT LINEZ!!

Got a little salty on 11/19. Had a charter with some of the dirtiest NJFers there is. Target was Blackfish but they did not play nice at all. The bite was terrible. Hopefully it picked up for you Tog anglers this weekend. The trip wasn’t a total bust as I got myself a Sea Bass dinner and we ran into a school of blitzing Striper’s at the end of our trip. So very thankful the Cap’n decided to stop for us so we could get our fix. All SCHOOLIES but bigguns 24-28 ish inches. Good times on top!

Should’ve been in this pic but was snatching shads out of the boys boxes because I didn’t bring any with me. Lol!!

Last edited by FASTEDDIE29; 11-22-2020 at 12:20 PM..