NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - BIGA$$ MUSKY NET (and a smaller net)
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 09:16 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default BIGA$$ MUSKY NET (and a smaller net)

I have one of the Drifter XXL Predator nets that was given to me by my boy. I have two other musky nets that I use regularly and don't need a third. I don't think it's even seen a musky because my buddy who passed it along sucked at catching them. In all seriousness, if you are actively targeting muskies and don't have a real deal musky net that you can unhook the fish in the water, you are bringing massively bad JuJu to your fishing karma. Quality musky nets start at a minimum of $200 and this is a chance to get an awesome net at $100.

I also have a smaller net that could fit a musky but I would NOT recommend using for musky. It's a Frabill with an silver aluminum handle and the typical thin mesh bag. I got WAY overcharged for it when I forgot my net on the way to musky fish and it was the best I could find in a pinch. The guy at Hwy charged me $80, it's probably a $50 or $60 net and yours for $20.

All landing products cash and carry meet up North/Central NJ.