NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - President Trump on Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 12:23 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: President Trump on Philadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikndel View Post
When Tump and congress in total control by the gop gets done gutting the EPA and gets rid of all the environmental rules and regs the big corporations will own or get to lease a lot of your fishing and hunting land and when they get done mining, fracking and poisioning the water for profit without consequence it will be a barren wasteland not fit for hunting fishing or living on. You wont have to worry about things like how many fish to keep or seasons closings and openings no matter your political preference. Like the old indian saying when there is nothing left to subsist on you cannot eat money.

Yeah,,,, ok...

I am sure the president wants to poison everything and everyone including his own children and grandchildren, just so he can somehow become a trillionaire instead of a billionaire at the age of 70...

I for one feel he is more common sense than ideological, and wants common sense regulation which NO ONE opposes rather than draconian radical left wing regulations which only California type fruit/nut leftists can appreciate,,

Lets just wait and see what happens with the new president before making ludicrous comments about where he stands on the environment, and related entities.
[fisheries/parkland/game reserve lands etc].
If he wantonly starts poisoning the water, raping the land and killing off all the game, I'll be standing right beside you with a protest sign.. Meantime, give the man the benefit of the doubt, the way a LOT of us "righties"gave a fair shot to President Obama, even though we didn't vote for him... bob