NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Hard water Pike
Thread: Hard water Pike
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 12:59 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Hard water Pike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esox Luciano View Post
Soo, after reading more proper handling threads and responses given, had to come back here. This guy is a veteran, so there is NO EXCUSE!!

True Mikey...but he was seen releasing these fish after gaffing them out. How many more went belly up is a good question. As Mr. Delawareriver stated,there is blood in all these pics! If the numbers given by Mr. Merchant are correct,(hope they're not for the lake's sake), than a lot of pike died that day.
I search the Web a lot and seen more than a few pics of Mr. Merchant with fish in hand. With no ownership being shown...are we to expect every fish eligible for "that glory shot" was mishandled & possibly dead? With no response from o.p., I have to say yes.
You got caught out there dude. Pull up on your fishing etiquette!
Said it for awhile, just reading reports by Zach on different pages and websites they always came off to me about publicity and glory shots. Just like this thread started he had a good day on budd, wanted everyone to know but hasn't posted since. Being a good angler is much more then just being able to catch fish. I will also say he was fishing with the owner of behre bait and tackle on the day I saw them on budd, which really surprised me of all guys not to show some common sense.
Instagram @bloody_decks_bowfishing
Facebook - team bloody decks