NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Non Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nhl 2015-2016... (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83897)

bunker dunker 12-02-2015 09:29 AM

Re: Nhl 2015-2016...

wow!!! great player and a member of the gag line.that was awesome hockey back then.they are still my favorite style jersey.

Duffman 12-02-2015 08:35 PM

...........AHHH the famous trade! Park, Ratelle and Zanussi for Espo and Vadnais.

Recently saw a doc on NBCSN about the trade. Great watch. Look it up. Espo talkking about how he hated NY and Park hated Boston even more...good stuff!

...Just got around to reading about the NHL all-star game....WTF? What a joke!!!.....to be continued...:D

SplitShot 12-03-2015 07:38 AM

Yeah... I was pretty sad when they announced that trade...feels like a lifetime ago!

Last night.... we can play good but unless we get more players to start scoring, you can't win!!! :(

Try again tonight....

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

bunker dunker 12-03-2015 07:40 AM

its a show now a days not a game.i remember that trade like it was yesterday.was the only time ever in my life that I thought bad of the rangers.

SplitShot 12-03-2015 09:10 AM

It's definitely a show and entertainment now.... all the talk now is how to get more goals scored to make it more entertaining and draw more viewers... give me a break... I don't want to see scores like 8-6, 14-9, like All-Star games.

Make the goal bigger (yeah, make it the size of soccer goals) or make the goalies wear smaller pads....

Just my opinion, but certainly not what I want... Every goalie in the NHL these days are amazing keeping that puck out of the net even with all the players being bigger, stronger and super fast shots. I don't want to see that taken away.... for me that's more entertainment then every other shot being a goal!

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...pswci1ay0i.jpg

bunker dunker 12-03-2015 09:41 AM

one of the reasons I love hockey so much is that it was always more old school
and much less drama.you won or you lost period.

SplitShot 12-04-2015 07:10 AM

OMG.... the LOSING situation is now getting worse each game... what is with this team?? What happened to their speed and playmaking? They can't get by anyone's blueline anymore and are blowing all their shooting chances by the net.. It's a complete team breakdown right now.....

The first 20 games, Lundqvist and Raanta kept them in the games for the wins... you just can't keep winning games scoring 1 or zero goals/game

Yandle and Boyle (who said he's retiring end of this season) have not been the magic missing piece like they were hoping.... I think Girardi is going to be traded next to still find a fast, playmaking "D" who can bring that puck up FAST and also be part of the offense....

Something has to change, but fast or they're going down quick in the standings .... They're losing to all the teams that should have been wins!! :mad:

LET'S GO RANGERS!!

bunker dunker 12-04-2015 08:19 AM

a mess.was tough to watch.they looked like bakers at a weight watchers meeting.

Chrisper4694 12-05-2015 06:34 PM

Someone better light a fire under the coaches ass so he can get the team going...I never liked him but whatever they got deep to the playoffs twice. I just think he lacks that final bit of 'get it done' passion you need to really win it all...they look like crap right now and his moto is to just keep putzing along...

My dad was behind the bench for the Montreal game and couldn't believe the lack of emotion from him.

SplitShot 12-06-2015 08:07 AM

Yeah.... he certainly keeps his emotions on a steady pace no matter what the situation and he instills that on the team too, because they've talked about it.

But right now the whole team needs some "urgency" in their play.... there's no fire in their gut at all .... offense AND defense both SUCK!!! :confused:

LET'S GO RANGERS !!