NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Non Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nhl 2015-2016... (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83897)

Chrisper4694 02-25-2016 06:45 PM

Re: Nhl 2015-2016...

You guys might find this interesting...I work with a guy who is friends with some guys who are on the in crowd around msg (idk the details). Anyway he told me that they said there is a lot of crap going on in the Rangers locker room including the coaching staff not calling specific players out and instead guys like zucc calling guys like Nash out for lack of effort causing a lot of problems.

Basically hearsay but I'm sure if it's not totally true there's probably some truth too it...thought I'd share.

They're not getting past the first round of the playoffs in this state, that's for damn sure.

bunker dunker 02-26-2016 07:39 AM

they held on last night thanks to hank.they out shot them in the 1st & 2nd
but played defense for most of those 2 periods in there own end.moved krid to the 3rd line last night and he seemed to have a little fire in him.agreed chris,we will not be going anywhere if we don't p/u our play.

SplitShot 02-26-2016 08:18 AM

Lundqvist DEFINITELY won the game last night..... it'll probably would've been 8-2 if it wasn't for him.

Kreider still had a sourpuss on him after he scored.... like he's mad at the world that he hasn't been scoring enough..:confused:

AV has stuck up for Nash all season even though he is far short of what he should be scoring.... without him consistently scoring, we could've paid him less AND STILL KEPT HAGELIN who could skate circles around him and still put the puck in the net.... UGH!!! I'm sure there are plenty of behind the scene politics going on that we have no clue about..

If there's any consolation, the Rangers are going to take the trophy for the most passes in the offensive zone before finally turning the puck over without taking 1 shot!!! :D:D

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...psdapwn7oe.jpg

Chrisper4694 02-26-2016 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SplitShot (Post 436807)
Lundqvist DEFINITELY won the game last night..... it'll probably would've been 8-2 if it wasn't for him.

Kreider still had a sourpuss on him after he scored.... like he's mad at the world that he hasn't been scoring enough..:confused:

AV has stuck up for Nash all season even though he is far short of what he should be scoring.... without him consistently scoring, we could've paid him less AND STILL KEPT HAGELIN who could skate circles around him and still put the puck in the net.... UGH!!! I'm sure there are plenty of behind the scene politics going on that we have no clue about..

If there's any consolation, the Rangers are going to take the trophy for the most passes in the offensive zone before finally turning the puck over without taking 1 shot!!! :D:D

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...psdapwn7oe.jpg

oh damn! there's a trophy for that?!

SplitShot 02-28-2016 07:25 AM

A Sweet Win and Confidence Builder win over Dallas and the best part of the whole game was actually seeing a smile on Kreiders face after he scored!!! :D Now that's a Good Sign that maybe he's getting his confidence back and we certainly need him to step up to his potential for the next 20 games... Hank was excellent again and our defense really shut them down!!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!

Chrisper4694 02-28-2016 05:49 PM

Rangers fans...the trade, you have to love it! I know I've been thinking about it for a while! Glad it actually finally happened. Just what they needed imo.

Duffman 02-28-2016 05:55 PM

A question to the Ranger guys...... what do you guys watch as far games besides the home town teams?

Anyone have Center Ice?

Chrisper4694 02-28-2016 06:22 PM

Not too much, just highlights and stuff, no full games. Too much fishing stuff to do, don't have time for other non Rangers hockey haha

SplitShot 02-28-2016 10:05 PM

Chrisper..... I loved it as soon as I read it :D:D... especially not giving up any of our core guys. If Staal brings his A game it should be really good.... he can concentrate on scoring and not shouldering the burden of being the Carolina Capt and knowing they weren't going to the playoffs again.... And Carolina is still going to be picking up some of his 8 1/2 mil salary. So we still have a little cap room to get one more "low" Salary person..... maybe someone gritty!!! looking forward to next game already..

Duff.... I watch at least 75 of the 82 Ranger games, missing maybe some West coast late games. I plan my night or day around those games.. sometimes watch Devils & Islander games but that's it.... No Center Ice and not enough time to watch even more games...

LET'S GO RANGERS!!

bunker dunker 02-29-2016 08:02 AM

"Staalaboard"!!!!!!! great move and a great player all around.its what we need if he continues to oplay the way he has.