NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Non Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Playoff Hockey Lets Go Rangers (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68726)

dales529 05-01-2014 08:23 PM

Playoff Hockey Lets Go Rangers

OK I know its just a few but there are some on here who appreciate Playoff Hockey. (Duffman)

Another thing to MISS about LAB as I would like nothing more than to Gloat over the Rangers moving on while the Devils (wait who?) are idle. Their Charlie Brown look a like coach on the outs etc,etc

Went to Game 5 Sunday with my son at MSG , nothing better, but needed a Defibulator , blood pressure meds and all pets, wife, kids and neighbors to vacate the area for last nights WIN over the philthys.

Now with the trash taken out the NY Rangers head to Sid City for da Pitts burgh Pens and hopefully a rematch with those Boston Brutes (if they get past Montreal)

Gotta love that sport, Kings come back from 3 down, Wild out Avs, Canadiens and Baaston coming up. ALL GOOD STUFF

LETS GO RANGERS

Duffman 05-02-2014 07:38 AM

Re: Playoff Hockey Lets Go Rangers

The one time of year I actually miss getting yelled at by Mike!! Playoff hockey arguments aren't the same w/o him.

Like the Rangers chances. Fleury should pull his typical playoff implosion soon.

Game 1 of round 2 and my fingers are chewed to the nubs already!

Screw the Habs! :D

Wilson 05-03-2014 07:13 AM

Although I don't follow hockey much anymore....GO RANGERS.
EDDY EDDY EDDY...oh wait, that was a different era:D

dales529 05-03-2014 04:20 PM

Nice win today Duffman. Wilson you are right that's another world ago but a goodtime.

Honestly I think the NHL has to review the 2 ref thing. They are more out of position than my rangers (in the 2nd period last nite) miss the important stuff, get in the way of the puck and players too often etc. Don't see the benefit.

Rangers games they missed St Louis Goal vs Flyers, Brassard OT Goal last nite, (as well as goals all season).

Imagine if Rangers Pouliot doesn't score after Brassard non call , the Penquins score and the crowd is nuts, then a review and they give the game to the Rangers as they would have had to. Wow good luck getting back to your hotel refs> Get it right, there is 2 of you!

Wilson 05-03-2014 05:52 PM

Boston looked good today well...... at least in the third period:D

The game rules and regs. have changed a lot over the years as well as the number of teams. That's why I lost interest in hockey.

Duffman 05-04-2014 09:31 AM

Have to admit I turned it off after it went 3-1. Sat there for 2 minutes and turned it back on!

I hope this 3rd period straightened them out...I think Price started putting some doubt in their heads.

Duffman 05-06-2014 07:10 AM

zero goals in six periods???!!! WTF?

hartattack 05-06-2014 09:39 AM

Ranger Power Play = ZERO. Totally inept :confused:

fin_s_guy 05-06-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffman (Post 355132)
zero goals in six periods???!!! WTF?

It take a good team to make it look that easy. :rolleyes::D

Seriously, I cut my teeth in hockey watching Lemieux, Jagr, Straka, Francis and the Samuelsson's....so they're my team. I also drank enough Iron City swill to choke a donkey....but that was another "wife" ago!! :eek:

dales529 05-06-2014 07:47 PM

Fin S Bob, sorry for your Hockey experience LGR :D

Duffman / Larry: WTF is right zero goals / 0 for 33 on PP etc etc but honestly I feel we outplayed them 2 out of 3 games and they are beatable. Very frustrating to say the least and getting tired of staring at "cliché" post games until 1 AM :eek:. Wife says when r u coming to bed and I say I am not right in the head yet, they lost.

Stall crosscheck on Crosby head / shoulders should have / could have been a penalty but don't get the overdone response by Pitts media while I do get the concussion factor. That's playoff hockey! Let us score a couple and we wont crosscheck Sid in da head anymore:p