NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Best Of (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19 (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84672)

Gerry Zagorski 12-07-2015 04:59 PM

Re: PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackfish Bobby (Post 429696)
Gerry
Sorry to say the BBTT (Blackfish Bobby Tog Team).... lost its MVP and #1 pullah Thing 2 (Andrew):mad:. Wrestling schedule came out Sat and he has a scrimmage he must attend. So Thing 1 (RJ) , Dupes and I will represent. $$$ in the mail.

OK substituted Dupes for Thing2

FYI - Still have not received your check...

Gerry Zagorski 12-07-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackfish Bobby (Post 429697)
Gerry....the last two years we ran the teams side bet competition. 2 man teams....$50 a team. Is this allowed again this year ?

Sure is Bobby!! Just let everyone know if its one fish takes all, total keepers between the team etc...

So everyone.... Pick a team mate and see Blackfish Bobby on the boat if you want in on this side bet. $50 per team, winners take all.

I have one Rule.... Joey Dah Fish and Sven of the hook have to be separated ;)

Just kidding because you "no" the only way to separate these 2 is with a crowbar :D

hartattack 12-07-2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CadiShackFishing (Post 429679)
... (for the record I did not take them home last year Larry LOL) ...

When you finish the day with zero keeper Tog, I call that going home with a Donut :p

Joey Dah Fish 12-07-2015 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski (Post 429710)
Sure is Bobby!! Just let everyone know if its one fish takes all, total keepers between the team etc...

So everyone.... Pick a team mate and see Blackfish Bobby on the boat if you want in on this side bet. $50 per team, winners take all.

I have one Rule.... Joey Dah Fish and Sven of the hook have to be separated ;)

Just kidding because you "no" the only way to separate these 2 is with a crowbar :D

I would be happy to enter a team but if it's total amount of keepers against Black fish Bobby on the OE I wil just watch the man Is just to good !!!!!!

Gerry Zagorski 12-07-2015 05:43 PM

Quick LAB story for the newcomers to PUOSU...

This one year LAB was riding me on the PUOSU thread like a broken bike calling me out..... Zagorski this and Zagorski that..... I let him go on and figured I'd get him to PUOSU and make a little side bet with him.

The bet was who ever had the fewest keepers on the first trip had to write a very specific reply on the message board when someone asked anything related to blackfishing the entire year until the next PUOSU.

It went something like

" If you want to know anything about Blackfishing you will have to ask (insert winners name here) because I know nothing about blackfish and (insert winners name) is a better blackfishermen then me, I suck"

Well.... You "no" if he's called out, he's not going to back down and as luck would have it, blabber mouth LAB was forced to PUOSU and lost the bet..... Everyone went out of their way for the next year asking questions on the board about Blackfishing. If he missed a post we all made sure to PM him to let him "no" there was another blackfish post up on the board.

I "no" how much it pained the little devil to write those words but as a man of his word he did.

Funny thing was when the year was over, he went up on the board and deleted every one of those posts.

RIP Mike Wells..... Miss you lots. An equal opportunity offender who took the time to know everything about everyone, never missed a trick or to bring you and unexpected cup of "cawfee" and behind the scenes, he always gave more then he got.

broken bobber 12-07-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski (Post 429720)

RIP Mike Wells..... Miss you lots. An equal opportunity offender who took the time to know everything about everyone, never missed a trick or to bring you and unexpected cup of "cawfee" and behind the scenes, he always gave more then he got.

ALWAYS GAVE MORE........ Good or bad...he was AND IS a TRUE NJF LEDGEND

Gerry Zagorski 12-07-2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broken bobber (Post 429736)
ALWAYS GAVE MORE........ Good or bad...he was AND IS a TRUE NJF LEDGEND

True that!!

shrimpman steve 12-07-2015 07:40 PM

That was a great side bet. Mike lived up to his obligation. It was funny as hell. Especially being Gerrys proficiency, or lack thereof, of toggin:D

Gotta respect a man that lives up to his word. I did that once in a bikini:eek:

Will miss this trip and the peeps as well. Sorry dales :(

jmurr711 12-07-2015 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Team #ORL is ready & enough of the blackfish bobby ass kissing!

dfish28 12-07-2015 08:29 PM

Hi everyone!!!