NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A proud largemouth moment ! (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60086)

AndyS 06-10-2013 07:16 PM

A proud largemouth moment !

1 Attachment(s)
19.0 in. Largemouth Bass caught by Dennis Huskins fishing in New Jersey on 06/09/13

I found this on another website, people telling him GREAT JOB !!

If you want the link I can PM it to you and you to can tell this guy great job !!

acabtp 06-10-2013 07:24 PM

Re: A proud largemouth moment !

Are we making threads about threads on other sites now? I thought we didn't like it when another site did that to us...
Not giving my approval or anything, just seems exactly the same as what you were complaining about happening on GST

AndyS 06-10-2013 07:32 PM

A.) Bass season is closed.

What they did to Outofline was just plain wrong for catching a stocked trout on public waters in season.

I find this is a prime example why fishing license sales are down.

In a way you are correct, going after another web site is wrong, but really, you gotta give me this one.

acabtp 06-10-2013 07:34 PM

Ah, well then, yes, I will give you this one... I am still stuck in trout mode; totally slipped my mind bass are still closed... Fire away!

tjc76 06-10-2013 07:39 PM

Andy, please pm link, I would like to comment

AndyS 06-10-2013 07:41 PM

What gets me is he is an older gentleman. The thrill other than "POINTS" you get on the website I guess is the main attraction. A man of his age should be going to F&G meetings, helping children at fishing derbies, promoting good skills and a love for the sport and proper handling of fish so future generations can enjoy a long lasting sport.
A 19" largemouth for "points" ? I just don't get it.

tjc76 06-10-2013 07:44 PM

Is this the same angler with the 100 plus rainbows out of rv in 80 degree water?

Mjh609 06-10-2013 07:46 PM

I'd like the link too.

Duck or Bleed 06-10-2013 07:54 PM

:eek:

AndyS 06-10-2013 08:28 PM

No not the same angler that caught over 100 rainbows at night on Round Valley. Funny thing about all that, it ALMOST closed night fishing on Round Valley. Just got off the phone with GetAnet and we talked about night rainbow fishing at RV. A few nights it gets going good, I get one bleeding, doesn't look good, I got my limit, I pull anchor and head for the barn. I had a good time, caught some fish.