NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Non Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BIG emergency! (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77245)

ReelNauti 01-26-2015 09:56 AM

BIG emergency!

HELP....neighborhood kids came to me this morning, their TV stopped working over the weekend!
with a good chance of being snowbound this week and a high probability of me being activated to "friend sit" i need to replace this tv for these kids!

Who's got the best deals on a <40" tv and what am i looking for?!

thank you for coming to my rescue in advance!

PaBeerGuy 01-26-2015 10:12 AM

Re: BIG emergency!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReelNauti (Post 391407)
HELP....neighborhood kids came to me this morning, their TV stopped working over the weekend!
with a good chance of being snowbound this week and a high probability of me being activated to "friend sit" i need to replace this tv for these kids!

Who's got the best deals on a <40" tv and what am i looking for?!

thank you for coming to my rescue in advance!

amazon:D

snprsnfr 01-26-2015 10:13 AM

Ferguson Mo. they are free

Joey Dah Fish 01-26-2015 10:54 AM

It will be Costco best buy or interstate electronics. I have a 32" in my basement with out a stand you are welcome to use it if you want. Oh wait Shoprite in wall on 34 where do you live?

Blackfish Doug 01-26-2015 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Being your stuck get in touch with me I got a nice 30" HD samsung flatscreen slimfast only 16" wide picture tube. If you know anything about picture tube pictures they have a outstanding picture. Get in touch with with me I can help you out. Im sending you a PM with my home number.
Doug

ReelNauti 01-26-2015 02:13 PM

THANKS TO ALL! best buy, 42" LG, $375 out the door and once again mr carroll saves his PEACEFUL neighborhood

Captain Rich 01-26-2015 07:24 PM

Just buy them some snow shovels !:D:D:D

Striperswiper 01-26-2015 08:36 PM

I have not had tv in over 20 years and could care less what's on.

Take the kids sledding, build a snow fort, have a snow ball fight.

Go for a hike in the woods ( on a trail of course)

Teach them how to build a fire and make smores. roast marsh mellows, have hot chocolate.

In my opinion , and I know I am in the minority, tv sucks and is a giant waste of time.

Live your life, get off the couch and turn the dam thing off.

Capt Brian

ReelNauti 01-26-2015 08:58 PM

I have not had tv in over 20 years and could care less what's on.

Take the kids sledding, build a snow fort, have a snow ball fight.

ALL on the agenda

Go for a hike in the woods ( on a trail of course)

we'll keep a look out for the woods of Point Pleasant

Teach them how to build a fire and make smores. roast marsh mellows, have hot chocolate.

so i can stay out of jail, i will skip this suggestion w/ my under 10yr old charges

In my opinion , and I know I am in the minority, tv sucks and is a giant waste of time.

Capt Camp Counselor Brian- i appreciate your on point response to this thread,,,,cant wait for what youre going to suggest we do from 4p on...bobbsey twin novels and tiddly winks?

Capt Brian

sbalewitz74 01-31-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snprsnfr (Post 391409)
Ferguson Mo. they are free

Now thats funny!