NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Non Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hockey tease...... (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104617)

Duffman 08-12-2018 06:58 PM

Hockey tease......

...between bouncing bucktails, watching the Yankees and following how Jason Garret can lead my team to yet another mediocre season....:p

Summer Classic in Norway................http://summerclassic2018.com/en

Best thing ever is watching Chara 6'9" 250 hugging Zucs 5'8" 179

Good Stuff!!

SplitShot 08-14-2018 11:50 AM

Re: Hockey tease......

That’s pretty cool!! I’m out in Portland, OR and will be back in September in time to start checking out all the training camp action.... looking forward to see who will start the Ranger season since there are so many guys trying to make the team this year....:)

LET’S GO RANGERS!!!!

Ice Cream Bill 09-10-2018 09:20 AM

As we all wait for Duffman to officially start his 2018-19 message board, news hit at 1am that Habs a-hole GM Marc Bergevin has traded Capt. Max Pacioretty to Vegas. He’ll certainly get his 30+ goals this season with the Knights.

Bergevin has decimated this once-storied franchise by shredding five Russians: Markov, Radulov, Emelin, Galchenyuk, Sergachev as well as PK Subban, plus Stanley Cup winners Lars Eller and Devante Smith-Pelly.

With Grandpa Shea Weber out until December, I predict this Habs team will set an NHL record for least goals scored and times shutout this season.

I’m almost tempted to become a B’s fan...NOT!

SplitShot 09-10-2018 10:57 AM

Only a few more weeks till the opening buzzer.... :)

bunker dunker 09-18-2018 07:36 AM

always great to see them beat the devils!!!!!!!yes its preseason but its still a win.saw some good things last night,lets hope this is a sign of things to come.

SplitShot 09-19-2018 08:43 AM

Great to watch hockey again even though it didn't count it felt good beating the Devils in OT!! Lias Anderson and Buchnevich are looking good for this year!!

I took the whole month of August off and did a Great Road Trip around our beautiful country... 22 states and 8 National Parks.... breathtaking views... out West it's all fly fishing those beautiful rivers and lakes.... stopped into Fly shops in different states to chat with the guys... loved it!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!

krob8979 09-22-2018 01:37 PM

Kinda new to the site but I'm a HUGE Rangers fan. I go back to 79. 3rd gen Rangers fan. Anyway, can't wait to see the young guys get a chance.

Let's go Rangers
Blue shirt till I die

SplitShot 09-22-2018 02:38 PM

Welcome aboard and always great to have another Ranger fan for the season....looking forward to tonight’s game already....hoping this coach can turn this organization around after last years fiasco coaching...looking for a lot more cohesive energy on the ice from all the young guys getting their chance

LETS GO RANGERS!!

krob8979 09-22-2018 03:52 PM

Hoping he can light a fire under krids a$$ and get him to play up to the skill set he really has. Unfortunately I think hank's best days are behind him. But I've been wrong before.

SplitShot 09-23-2018 08:07 AM

hahaha Kreider has great potential but he never uses it for a 60 minute game ... it's like an on/off switch all the time.... and not giving up on Hank... he just needs some real defense in front of him which last night was nowhere to be found..:( new coach has stressed puck possession but unfortunately it was the Islanders who listened to him :rolleyes: watching some of the other pre-season games, the Rangers better get their act together QUICKLY!!

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...pswem4sivo.jpg

krob8979 09-24-2018 10:09 AM

Some ups but gonna be a lot more downs this season. I haven't watched any of the pre season this year but then again if you ask my pops, I'm the ranger jinx. Lol

SplitShot 09-25-2018 12:16 PM

Rangers looked a lot better last night against the Devils... nice to have a coach who immediately talks to the players when they get back to the bench instead of Vigneault who would just bench them for the rest of the game with no reason :rolleyes:

And glad to see some toughness he’s added back into their game instead of walking away from it each time...:D

It’s going to be a tough call who makes the final cuts next week

LET’S GO RANGERS!!!

bunker dunker 09-25-2018 03:04 PM

yes some good young blood is always good to see.keeping everything i got crossed for a good healthy season.LETS GO RANGERS!!!

SplitShot 09-28-2018 07:43 AM

After 2 periods last night I thought the Rangers came back after the crap game against Islanders BUT defense fell apart in 3rd and blew the shutout... I'll take any win over the Flyers though now it's crunch time and make the final cuts and get the real season going... should be interesting :)

Hey Duff... will we be starting a new season thread? Just checking

LET'S GO RANGERS!!

Duffman 09-30-2018 12:54 PM

Hey Duff... will we be starting a new season thread? Just checking

....stay tuned....:D

Ice Cream Bill 09-30-2018 02:07 PM

Ken Robinson...another Blueshirt fan found the room?
We’ll need to rename the room. Just kidding...welcome Ken!

If Duff and I (B’s and Habs fans) can get along, there’s a chance for world peace!

Just saying...it’s going to be a long season in Montreal. Trading away Pacioretty and Galchenyuk, their biggest regular season offense, it will be very ugly! I can’t even watch them open up the season against Toronto. This team will be worse than last years debacle!