NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Non Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   2017-2018 nhl season........ (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99655)

SplitShot 01-03-2018 08:14 AM

Re: 2017-2018 nhl season........

Same here BD... been a devout Ranger fan since 1965... we have good players but the coaching is more the problem because they're not motivating and coordinating this team to play their best and rarely play a full 60 minutes each game.... I've been saying for years they really need to get rid of "President for Life" Glen Sather and get someone like John Davidson to re-structure the management of this team.... it's a shame cause we have one of the best goalies in the league to build around, but time is slipping away :(

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

SplitShot 01-04-2018 09:13 AM

:( Rangers were totally lost last night ... Black Hawks were winning everything... Hank was only thing that kept them in the game till the 3rd when the puck flies right over his glove with an unobstructed view :confused: Of course the refs totally blew the non-call of Staal getting knocked over before he pushed puck in :mad:

And how was that totally inept PP all night working for you Mr Scott Arniel?(other then the one goal, thank god)

I'm not complaining cause they blew this one game, but they are just consistently, INCONSISTENT!! game after game.

Time to take the blinders off and make some changes to this organization if they want to sell playoff tickets this Spring :rolleyes:

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...pszhzeogw2.jpg

SplitShot 01-07-2018 07:24 AM

Geeeez... could the Rangers look any worse against COYOTES?? :rolleyes: Even Hank looked totally lost out there a few times losing sight of the puck, but thank you for saving the game!! Other then Vesey, the rest of the team downright sucked!! If they lost that game... it would've been time to get rid of AV!!! Can't imagine what's going to happen tonight in Vegas :confused:

Heading to Portland, OR today for a couple weeks ....be watching MSG GO!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!

Duffman 01-13-2018 11:13 AM

Love the Rangers bye week

.....no bitching and complaining....:D

SplitShot 01-14-2018 12:53 PM

Hahahaha.... I’m out in Portland, OR but still got to see the Rangers get blown out pathetically by Islanders... I’m calling for new management before the season goes down the drain!! :rolleyes:

LETS GO RANGERS!!

Riz 01-14-2018 08:34 PM

ya that was pretty ruff, throw it away and move forward. wentto the devil philly game last night with some friends from work. devils came out good but flyers capitalized. sloppy game both ways though.

bunker dunker 01-15-2018 02:19 PM

what is there to bitch about Duff,"EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they look high school its not funny.

Duffman 01-15-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunker dunker (Post 501080)
what is there to bitch about Duff,"EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they look high school its not funny.

LOL C'Mon man they aint that bad. You guys looking at it is fans, I look at it as a neutral observer. They have issues but still in the hunt and nothing that cant be fixed IMO.

Bees beat Habs (easy doin :p) then lose to Stars today....didnt mind the loss besides the fact the winner came off Seguins sticks.....ugh

SplitShot 01-16-2018 12:51 AM

Well, if there’s one good point.. rangers finally found some consistency... too bad it’s no motivation for 60 minutes and consistently making mental mistakes by a good amount of players on this current roster ... it’s almost comical :rolleyes:

Duffman 01-16-2018 08:10 PM

So...

Cogliano call by NHL was terrible IMO.

Kid Rock gets All Star game nod, BIG PLUS (yes Im a fan!!!)

At work flipping between Rags and Devs.....call it hell for a Bees fan!

Gonna youtube some Putin footage of his games soon, should be fun....CCCP!!!!!