NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fishermans Rally; Wash DC March 21, 2012 (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42990)

Capt. Lou 02-16-2012 06:47 PM

Re: Fishermans Rally; Wash DC March 21, 2012

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ol Pedro
Rich Pfish , You are willing to try . It will be an Honor to stand with you . We may be tired , We may be old ,but We Sure As Hell Are Not Laying Down ! Don't forget if they succeed they will be coming after you Freshwater Fishermen , Hunters , and Gun Owners . They will Devide and Conquer .

I'm standing tall in that photo, right up ftont & I plan on standing there again!!' if half of us Showed
they would take note, as a group to be reckoned with, we will not take us for granite & make fish laws that hurt all of us!

I wish the manufacturers would show up on our behalf, where the "H" are they?

Dave A 02-17-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Lou
I'm standing tall in that photo, right up ftont & I plan on standing there again!!' if half of us Showed
they would take note, as a group to be reckoned with, we will not take us for granite & make fish laws that hurt all of us!

I wish the manufacturers would show up on our behalf, where the "H" are they?

Lou, unfortunately you and I know where the manufacturers are...they are too busy drinking the ASA and CCA kool aid! None the less, I know you will be there and you know I will be there because we know there's a chance something positive will come from this. To all of you that won't sacrifice a day to support your fishing habit...take up golf instead!

Ol Pedro 02-17-2012 09:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Capt. Lou]I'm standing tall in that photo, right up ftont & I plan on standing there again!!' Not sure if I'm riding with Gambler Keith or the bus but we will be there . A lot of us were Standing Tall last time .

CaptTB 02-19-2012 02:35 PM

OK ladies and gents. SSFFF is going to be sponsoring FOUR buses to the rally in Washington D.C. on March 21st, 2012.

SSFFF will cover the cost of the bus. Tickets will cost $10.00 per person to cover a beverage, snack and the bus driver's gratuity and fees.

Currently there will be two buses leaving from Bogan's Deep Sea Fishing Center in Brielle and a bus leaving from the Wildwood Fishing Center in Wildwood, NJ. The fourth bus will likely be leaving from the Atlantic Highlands but I need to work out a few details before I can start selling tickets for that bus so stay tuned those of you up north. In the meantime....

CLICK THIS LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS from the Brielle and Wildwood locations.

keep'mcool 02-20-2012 06:18 PM

I'm new to the board and relatively new to saltwater fishing; hunting has been my passion for the 30 years, we hunters have been fighting some good fights for a very long time, our victories have only been possible because we've stuck together and we're not timid about flexing our collective political muscle. When they don't listen kick the bast*rds out (remember the antis grumbling last year about the bear hunt in NJ being political payback from Christie?).

Count me in amongst those who will be marching.

Juan

Captain Mike C 02-21-2012 07:08 PM

Renegade will be there. Thanks TB, this is one hell of an effort!

Ol Pedro 02-23-2012 01:57 PM

Thank You TB and everyone else for your efforts . I just got my ticket for one of the Bogans Basin buses . Couldn't wait to see if Sportsmens was going to have one . Had a great time on the last one . Looking forward to this one .

Topeka Boy 02-23-2012 07:51 PM

Just got 3 tickets for the BOGANS BUS Krueger me and a buddy of Krueger.Hope to see you guys march 21st.:D

stevelikes2fish 02-24-2012 10:10 AM

Just purchased my ticket, will be at Bogan's.

on the rock 02-24-2012 03:25 PM

any progress on a bus from atlantic highlands?