NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Talking Fluke Regs with Gerry Z. (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122435)

Chrisper4694 02-02-2024 08:13 AM

Talking Fluke Regs with Gerry Z.

1 Attachment(s)
If you missed it, last week's episode, we had Gerry Z. come on so we could all argue about current, future, and potential fluke regs... Joe Santiago wants us to be required to register each of our catches to the government so feel free to come bash him 🤣

Episode youtube link below

https://youtu.be/-iV-ke5WSLE?si=6PsHk7xANLVMEhna

frugalfisherman 02-02-2024 09:25 AM

Re: Talking Fluke Regs with Gerry Z.

Just a note. You can make a thick fluke fillet a thin one for stuffing by GEEEENTLY pounding with the bottom of a pan.

hammer4reel 02-02-2024 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisper4694 (Post 580956)
If you missed it, last week's episode, we had Gerry Z. come on so we could all argue about current, future, and potential fluke regs... Joe Santiago wants us to be required to register each of our catches to the government so feel free to come bash him 🤣

Episode youtube link below

https://youtu.be/-iV-ke5WSLE?si=6PsHk7xANLVMEhna

Podcast was good till your buddy went off the rails .

Think he needs to understand a day on the salt is a lot more expensive a day than when we run a tin boat on sweet water .

I can fish for a month on my jet boat on lakes and rivers for what I spend for 1 day Oceanside

Chrisper4694 02-05-2024 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammer4reel (Post 580962)

Think he needs to understand a day on the salt is a lot more expensive a day than when we run a tin boat on sweet water .

I can fish for a month on my jet boat on lakes and rivers for what I spend for 1 day Oceanside

Hey I tried to tell him... I think he might be a commie 😂

Chrisper4694 02-05-2024 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frugalfisherman (Post 580959)
Just a note. You can make a thick fluke fillet a thin one for stuffing by GEEEENTLY pounding with the bottom of a pan.

Hmmm, that's interesting. Might have to try that

hammer4reel 02-05-2024 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisper4694 (Post 581059)
Hey I tried to tell him... I think he might be a commie 😂

You absolutely did , but seemed to not want to hear you lol

FishingSinceIWasThree 02-06-2024 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammer4reel (Post 580962)

I'm not off the rails...and I don't appreciate your comment. Look around you. Just because you have yours, the hell with everyone else?

This country will fail with an attitude with yours and then there will be much bigger problems than fluke regulations. Luckily, other people are currently sacrificing greatly so that you can have fun on your jet boat. You should join them. Or at least keep the cowardly and selfish feedback to yourself.

Gerry Zagorski 02-06-2024 09:19 AM

Hammer and fishingsinceIwas3.

I think you guys are mistaking each other... The guys Chris was arguing with in the video is Joe Santiago...

hammer4reel 02-06-2024 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski (Post 581078)
Hammer and fishingsinceIwas3.

I think you guys are mistaking each other... The guys Chris was arguing with in the video is Joe Santiago...

Gerry that’s who I referred to . The way Fishing since three responded , was as though it was JS

Was nothing in my post about anyone else .
So if fishing since 3 isn’t JS , I have no idea why he responded as he did here

hammer4reel 02-06-2024 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingSinceIWasThree (Post 581075)
I'm not off the rails...and I don't appreciate your comment. Look around you. Just because you have yours, the hell with everyone else?

This country will fail with an attitude with yours and then there will be much bigger problems than fluke regulations. Luckily, other people are currently sacrificing greatly so that you can have fun on your jet boat. You should join them. Or at least keep the cowardly and selfish feedback to yourself.

Well since my comment wasn’t addressed to you , I honestly could not give a hoot that you didn’t appreciate it.
Maybe go back and read what I was even talking about , you might see how ridiculous your post is