NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Best Of (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Special SSFFF Fluke Trip on the Gambler (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88709)

shrimpman steve 06-16-2016 09:37 PM

Re: Special SSFFF Fluke Trip on the Gambler

Have a great time guys! I will miss all of you. Hope to see some of you the following week.

dales529 06-17-2016 09:35 AM

Plenty of room for walk ons! Just saying. Nice day out there and fish are around. See you all on board

bunker dunker 06-17-2016 12:08 PM

GOOD LUCK AND CATCHEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be there with
you but gotta do the work.Great Boat & crew,Great weather and a Great bunch of peeps.all the things ya need for a Great trip.Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarhead 06-17-2016 08:24 PM

25 anglers, 4 keeper fluke. I had 1 short fish :mad: Cousin Chip got one of the four keepers. I did manage a coupon from the Point Pleasant Police. I parked on the street and didn't realize that that's not free. #UCk!!! $50 beans #UCk!!! Oh well. Still, we had good fun and helped a good cause (The SSFFF, not the PP PoPo parking fund) #UCk!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

ALS Mako 06-17-2016 08:35 PM

just got home. as for fishing..all i have to say is EAST winds honkin. caught a bunch of shorts and a doggie. as per usual for any trip Dales puts together:p. thanks for all the hard work, i know it's tough Dave, but always a great cause. great fishing next to you Larry- sorry about the phone. great seeing FastEddie and picking his brain about the fresh water. great bunch of peeps out today, just wish the fishing could have been better. as always capt and crew were awesome. the gambler is one fine operation. thanks to all that had a hand in putting this trip together and coming out fishing. also a big THANK YOU to all that donated prizes. i was lucky enough to walk away with 2 of them.:cool::eek: thanks again

SaltLife1980 06-17-2016 09:44 PM

Always a great time on these trips. Fishing wasnt so good for me at least! Dad gets three keepers including the pool fish on the first drift!!!! I got one short, one sun dial, and one shark! Still fun to have the rod bend. Been going on these trips since Dave first started doing them and no matter how the fishing is its always fun. Hey Larry i tried to call you! You cant answer!?

Thanks to Dave for getting the trip together. And Gambler is a top notch operation as always

SaltLife1980 06-17-2016 10:02 PM

Oh yeah forgot to add. Im quitin fishing! Selling all my rods and reels and tackle for cheap!:eek:

FASTEDDIE29 06-18-2016 05:56 AM

Rough trip to say the least when it comes to catching! Phones and hats overboard! Fluke were scarce but good times were had by all! There's always a next time if you make the time! It was great to meet more crazy NJFers for sure! What a great group of people!!! I'd do it again in a heartbeat! See you MANIACS out on the water!

TIGHT LINEZ!!!:D

hartattack 06-18-2016 01:29 PM

Not even my cell phone sacrifice to the Fluke Gods could stop our streak of keeper-deficient SSFFF trips. Major props to Cadishack Jeff Sr. for boxing 3 of the boat's 4 keepers :eek: WTG JEff. Thanks DAles and Captain Bobby for doing this (again). It's always a blast. And congrats to ALS Steve for winning the Costas and Penn setup raffles. A skunked half-day fishing beats a good half-day at work :p

CadiShackFishing 06-19-2016 07:43 PM

We had a great time as always, thanks to Dave. Great boat, Capt and crew worked hard to try and find some fish. I was fortunate to box what I did (or was it skill :rolleyes:). Sorry about your phone Larry but it can be replaced, always nice fishing with you and the entire NJfishing crowd. :)