NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official Meet n Greet (Swartswood's Bass battle) Sign up/Info (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59983)

Jigman13 07-17-2013 09:26 AM

Re: Bass Battle @ little Swartswood sign up here..

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyboy1
I think that is 10 people committed, not counting at least 3 more peeps that are looking for open seats...

Make that 4 unless I borrow my buddy's yak...

kcritch 07-17-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lard Almighty
If anyone's got a spare seat in their boat, I'd like to participate. I'll pay for gas. I'll even split the pot with you once I win. :D

I'll take you up on that! No really i have a spot and it's all yours if you want it. No need to pay for gas because it's electric only. I got two trolling motors so we'll rocket from the lach baby! At least 3 MPH at top speed! Can't wait.

I'll send a PM as well. Just let me know if you already connected with someone else so I can offer the spot to others.

Ken

ScowardNJ 07-17-2013 10:18 AM

Re: Official Meet n Greet (Swartswood's Bass battle) Sign up/Info

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyboy1
Picture/scale... also all the anglers will be with in shouting distance of each other so validating won't be an issue...

That works!

Wilson 07-17-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcritch
I'll take you up on that! No really i have a spot and it's all yours if you want it. No need to pay for gas because it's electric only. I got two trolling motors so we'll rocket from the lach baby! At least 3 MPH at top speed! Can't wait.

I'll send a PM as well. Just let me know if you already connected with someone else so I can offer the spot to others.

Ken

You forgot the "Lard" factor.... just hope you stay a float:D

jimmythegreek 07-17-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Ken

if anybody wants to race electric trolling motors Ill take some action fi we're talking cash haha

Skunk City 07-17-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmythegreek
if anybody wants to race electric trolling motors Ill take some action fi we're talking cash haha

LMAO!

Me and my buddies do that sh*t all the time, gotta break up the monotony of landing fish after fish somehow! LOL!

flyboy1 07-17-2013 04:20 PM

Ok guys... We have a NJ fish member that has been very gracious to offer up the use of an extra Yak for this event.... If you are interested in taking up this very generous offer and you have experience using a "sit top" yak and promise not to wreck/flip etc... lol then please PM me asap so I can get this set up....

flyboy1 07-17-2013 04:25 PM

Re: Official Meet n Greet (Swartswood's Bass battle) Sign up/Info

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigman13
Anyone with a boat have room?

A NJ Fish member has graciously offered up a sit top yak for use during this event... if you know how to use this kind of Yak then PM me ASAP.. i put the word out so its first come first serve.....:eek:

Lard Almighty 07-17-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Ken

Thanks so much for the offer! Unfortunately I just found out today that I will have to work that day, so I have to bow out.

FASTEDDIE29 07-17-2013 08:28 PM

Lard really???? Damn boys, we lost a good entry today in LardAlmighty. Bummer!!! Guess ill have to take these kids to school on my own!!!! Buncha suckas!!!!!!!!