PDA

View Full Version : Barb Gail great day of bottom fishing

Blackfish Doug
09-25-2017, 10:11 PM
Fished today on the Barb Gail today for a great day of bottom fishing Limited boat out on Blackfish Plus a limit of huge winter Flounder a nice stack of Ling a odd Blowfish & Triggerfish plus some nice out of season Fluke & Sea Bass that all went back unharmed to fight another day. I'm reading so many reports about there's nothing to fish for here in NJ after the closures of Fluke & Sea Bass what BS I came home with more then enough for quite a few meals. It was nice just to get away from the politics & just enjoy a great day of fishing with friends. Captain Chris did an excellent job as usual plenty of great laugh's Alex his mate did a fantastic job as well. Support your local fishery here they all need you. Sorry no pictures just check out Chris website I'm sure he has plenty posted there for your viewing. Also NOAA blew it today as usual no 7 foot swells flat as a lake today.

jigmup
09-25-2017, 10:26 PM
nice quality catch, does he ever sail open boat?

Blackfish Doug
09-26-2017, 06:15 AM
nice quality catch, does he ever sail open boat?

Yes most of his trips are open boat trips it's just best to call him or check the open boat & charter listings or his Facebook page if you go on Facebook. It's all there.

shrimpman steve
09-26-2017, 07:20 AM
Very nice. Chris is the man