PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Explorer Sunday

Ocean Explorer
09-25-2016, 06:52 PM
9-25-16 Congratulations to Big Bait Walker for holding the title for heaviest pool fish of the season....We had no large fish to contend his 9.12 lb fish..Conditions were lumpy this morning...Not very good for drifting,,,boy did we do some rocking...Fishing was slow overall..pretty dull if you ask me,,saw a few fish everywhere we went but not good for the most part...Lance took home the daily pool fish with a fish about 5lbs and one of the biggest daily pools we ever had....Thanks to all that came out today and this summer,,,it was great having you all..I am very lucky to have such great customers....You make it awesome to come down to the boat each day...Any tomorrow we start our Bottom Fishing Trips...Looking for Porgies,Flounder,Ling,,Blackfish...come on down and get in on the action!!

SaltLife1980
09-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Great work this Fluke season Capt Bobby! In no time at all ill be down there every weekend for tog!!!

liveitup1.75liter
09-26-2016, 07:55 AM
Slow fishing it was!! Not from lack of captain efforts as we bounced around hog hunting.. still had good time and my buddy hit 100$ captain put up for first keeper.. did see some beast sea bass and a few solid fish were caught.. thanks cap n crew!!

liveitup1.75liter
09-26-2016, 07:56 AM
Congrats to BIG bait Walker

Sharkyispy
09-26-2016, 06:50 PM
Bobby, thanks again for another great summer on the OE, whether I catch a few , a lot or a couple, enjoy getting out with you and your crew, top notch! You gave it what you could yesterday once again, conditions as they were did not help. It's all we can ask. I had a nice little adrenaline rush thinking "this is the one" with my skate and fluke combo....fooled me!!! Looking forward to tog season with you, hopefully some seabass as well in between.....:D