PDA

View Full Version : 8/29 & 8/30 flat trash report monger & k trizzle

jmurr711
08-31-2018, 07:43 PM
Well this year's murrcation started on the k3 great seeing captain Matt again after a few years brought back so many great memories of growing up on that boat. I was joined by my bae that pos known as vinnie ragu. Big crowd aboard, lots of life me & vin each had 2ks probably each threw back another 5keepers but we weren't walking to measure them or calling for the net it was to hot & beer was to cold.also ran into Ralphy Jr who has an epic tatoo of his lege.dary pop.Ended day at the Ark for banging burgers, drunken clams, galamad, ipa's & jack n cokes

Thursday I had my yearly fluke trip with the monger. Myself, pos vin ragu, poppa kurtis, poppa Vince, big don, mad Mark, dr.evan, rad brad, sharkbite Mike, & philthy Orr joined captain Jerry & Mike for a fun filled day of flat trash fishing. Fishing was ok as we had a boat limit by10:30 & I stopped having mike measure my fish after 7 keepers. I also had 5keeper sea bass, a pilot fish,13 coronas, 2 Coors lights & 4 spiked seltzers thus proving once again i truly am the greatest angler & drinker on the jersey coast. Evan also caught a beautiful.old flyer, i landed a spinning reel & orr got the trigger! Highlight of the day was when Jerry caught Vince red handed with spearing & squid! Can't teach these cape May clowns anything.

jmurr711
08-31-2018, 07:49 PM
:D

Wilson
08-31-2018, 08:04 PM
Your post baffled Google translator:D

AndyS
08-31-2018, 08:19 PM
I was cracking up just reading it, nice work ;)

ALS Mako
08-31-2018, 08:42 PM
atta boy joey, or should i say, your highness

Gerry Zagorski
09-01-2018, 08:14 AM
Way to represent my king!!

Foul Hook
09-01-2018, 09:32 AM
All Hail Murr, All Hail Murr. and Leon's getting larger

jmurr711
09-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Thanks my loyal subjects your queen appreciates your love

krob8979
09-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Dude, you uave the best post/pics on this site. Literally crying right now

CAPT RALPH
09-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Well this year's murrcation started on the k3 great seeing captain Matt again after a few years brought back so many great memories of growing up on that boat. I was joined by my bae that pos known as vinnie ragu. Big crowd aboard, lots of life me & vin each had 2ks probably each threw back another 5keepers but we weren't walking to measure them or calling for the net it was to hot & beer was to cold.also ran into Ralphy Jr who has an epic tatoo of his lege.dary pop.Ended day at the Ark for banging burgers, drunken clams, galamad, ipa's & jack n cokes

Thursday I had my yearly fluke trip with the monger. Myself, pos vin ragu, poppa kurtis, poppa Vince, big don, mad Mark, dr.evan, rad brad, sharkbite Mike, & philthy Orr joined captain Jerry & Mike for a fun filled day of flat trash fishing. Fishing was ok as we had a boat limit by10:30 & I stopped having mike measure my fish after 7 keepers. I also had 5keeper sea bass, a pilot fish,13 coronas, 2 Coors lights & 4 spiked seltzers thus proving once again i truly am the greatest angler & drinker on the jersey coast. Evan also caught a beautiful.old flyer, i landed a spinning reel & orr got the trigger! Highlight of the day was when Jerry caught Vince red handed with spearing & squid! Can't teach these cape May clowns anything.

Nice seeing u out there hope to fish with I soon