NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2017-2018 nhl season........ - Page 10 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:16 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2017-2018 nhl season........

ya the stars wrecked em. I actually told a buddy of mine during the day I didn't think we would beat the isles. that win I figured would help ya out . stars will be in NYC area mid December. would like to try to see them that Friday in Newark but with work I gotta see how I pans out. there in the garden on a Tuesday so no way I can get in then. ive been working a lot so just to watch a whole game the next few weeks is tough.

fishing wise, I actually just ran to my boat garage and started to get her ready for hibernation. we fish the Hackensack river and other area tributaries for them but its been numbers with the occasional decent one. im in sales so with the holidays coming, customers stocking up and wanting to spend as much family time as I can it gets a little tough to fish. I took my boat to canisteer last sunday and actually had a rather good day considering its been dead for me since labor day. in typical fashion the bite gets good when I gotta work more. to fish for 4 hours, clean the boat then work in the afternoon it gets too much. after the holidays maybe we will head up to the hoosatanic in Connecticut to striper fish. I got out a lot this year so I cant complain .
Old 11-13-2017, 07:54 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Watched Devils/Hawks game last night.... was in shock watching Devils come back from 4-1 deficit... they never gave up... hope Chicago doesn't decide to get good again on Wednesday!! hahahaha

Got out yesterday to get on the wild bass bite from Saturday... but what a difference 1 day makes and no matter where we went or tried, no bass for us I think every boat in the tri-state area heard about Sat's bite and trailered their boat to the shore yesterday.... haven't seen that many boats inshore from Manasquan to Monmouth Beach ever!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!
Old 11-13-2017, 03:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Lets go rangers!!!!!! Lets go rangers!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2017, 08:12 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Well... for almost 2 periods the Rangers were doing great.... AND THEN.. Hank let's in a stupid goal and it's all over... Rangers fall apart the whole 3rd and blow it big time... whole team confused and let 2 more quick goals in and game practically over at that point.. hopefully AV doesn't start switching lines up again .... just get back on the horse and get ready for tomorrow!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!
Old 11-16-2017, 09:39 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

had to happen sooner or later.they played well for 40 and poor for 20.that 3rd period just blew up in the faces.i think hank beat himself by letting that gravy goal get to his head.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:52 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Totally agree BD... he completely lost his mindset after that goal and didn't get back into the game... let's just get back into it tomorrow night!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!
Old 11-16-2017, 01:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

hank has always had that problem.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:00 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Oh boy... here we go again....came right out with lot's of energy but couldn't bury the puck with a lot of good opportunities and once the opposition scores 1st we always seem to lose some of that energy .... Hank played his heart out but with ZERO offense, it didn't matter

Old 11-20-2017, 07:40 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Great to see the Rangers play a good 60 min game and get rewarded by totally frustrating the Senators... Karllson was fuming at his team! Nice to see Smith getting gritty and the 5 min PK was a work of art!! Loved it!! The Eastern race is only separated by a few pts and a few wins and we could jump right on up the ladder....

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 11-20-2017, 12:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

whole new team last night!!!!see what happend when a team plays hard for 60.