NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2016-2017 nhl season..... - Page 25 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:34 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

Playing Caps at 12:30 which we typically suck at day games. Having said that I like our chances if Holtby plays as we can get to him at home. We have a harder time against the backup goalies!
Heard it here first 4-3 Rangers
Should be a fun day for the kids at MSG but a game I will stay home for as the kids never sit still lol. Loved MSG when if you got up you were not getting back to your seat until the next whistle.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:20 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Rangers need to bring their A Game Sunday and Stun O and his Caps.... and show the Rangers are a contender this year... I am so looking forward to it!!

I'll be at Surf Day @ Brookdale on Saturday, helping my neighbor sell his custom plugs... don't know if any of you guys go to this show, but a Top Notch All Surf fishing day!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!

Old 02-15-2017, 09:21 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Rangers win 6 in a row and everybody comes out of the woodwork! Nice so see Chrisper join in the Blueshirts Nation chatter.

Well guys, my prayers were answered---finally as Therrien was shown the door north of the border yesterday--of course Bergevin replaced him with, as I had expected Claude Julien--definitely an upgrade behind the bench. 😎

Split, I won't make to Surf Day this weekend, but you'll probably find me between the HRFA and SWABC booths in Somerset, perhaps even at the RFA booth with Dales and Jim D. on their big fish simulator.

Tight Lines!

Bill
Old 02-15-2017, 10:34 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

yes its put up or shut up time in the nhl!!!!!!we need the best from everyone
to show that we can play in the big boys sand box.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:35 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

kiddie pool it is!!!!they looked ok for 20 and dead for 40.the 2nd was like they left the building
Old 02-17-2017, 07:50 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Even though all the commentators sugar-coated last nights game as well played by both teams and Islanders just happened to get the 2 pts, I disagree... the 1st 2 Islander goals were off Ranger mistakes ...

I expected a BANGIN' game and there was hardly a bump!! Sorry... but Rangers didn't want the win bad enough is the way I saw it.... almost 3/4 through season and still can't figure out a Power Play, couldn't do anything but "pass around" as usual, on their 4 on 3 and again NONE of our top scorers can find the net!!

I do have to say that first pass from Zuc to Holden for the 1st goal was beautiful and thought that would set the tone, but as it turns out, it didn't

I'm off to the Woodworking Show in Somerset today and be at Surf Day tomorrow at Brookdale U. Looking forward to Caps on Sunday!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!
Old 02-19-2017, 08:09 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

For all you guys who missed it, Surf Day at Brookdale U. was packed all day yesterday... Surf guys from all over were out in force buying lot's of great stuff... Great to see all my fellow Surfcasters again!!

Getting psyched to watch Rangers beat Caps today and show they're ready to be a contender!! (I hope!)

Also got Great news yesterday that my Favorite Ranger of All-Time, Jean Ratelle, will have his #19 retired next year.... I better get tickets for that one..

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

Old 02-20-2017, 07:24 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

the gag line finally gets some respect!!!i got to tell ya i thought the caps were gonna roll all over them after the way the were playing but they played a good game and deserve the 2pts.love the hobit-kridder goal.hank had another good game also.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:04 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Was a good feeling coming back from the Islander game and beating the Caps on a Sunday afternoon!! I loved it!! A well earned important 2pts. Need intense practice going forward on that PP because Hank can't be a magician every game

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
Old 02-20-2017, 10:58 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

true,so true split.that pp has been a head ache all season.