NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Yo Zuri Excite-A-Bite ? - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Yo Zuri Excite-A-Bite ?

Anybody try Yo Zuri Excite-a-bite for fluke ???

going to take and put some a couple pieces in gulp juice and see what happens ..
Old 06-04-2014, 11:50 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Yo Zuri Excite-A-Bite ?

Just picked some up cheap on the internet. You don't have to put them in Gulp they have their own juice.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:26 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by frugalfisherman View Post
Just picked some up cheap on the internet. You don't have to put them in Gulp they have their own juice.
Got some cheap to on net ... thinking its cheap because not selling good and maybe juice does not as good as gulp juice ???

Im going put a few pieces in gulp juice and see if it holds up ..worth a try for price
Old 06-11-2014, 08:16 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Mike,
Any luck or did you have a chance to try it? Can pick some up but if it doesn't work no need. Thanks!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:08 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucktailboys.com View Post
Mike,
Any luck or did you have a chance to try it? Can pick some up but if it doesn't work no need. Thanks!
I did not try will hopefully next weekend ...

I put a few piecies in gulp juice they are holding up fine in it ...was not sure if the would swell up or fall apart but all good
Old 06-17-2014, 10:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

A ringing endorsement from "Lep" (Long Island Fluker extraordinaire) :

" . . . Finally got a chance over the past two trips to give a good comparative shot to the 4" Excite-A-Bite grubs in pink.

Most excellent results, they caught as well as the GULP! versions that I also fished on those trips.

The nice thing about this product is, as I suspected, they don't get torn apart by the first few fish that you hook, due to the tougher composition of the body and especially the tail. Plus I believe that Yozuri packs more grubs into their bags, vs Berkely.

If Yozuri decided to make a 6" jigging Grub in the style of the GULP! "Woims" that I'm addicted to using now, I would be very happy to give them a try as well. But they don't make such a bait (as yet). So I guess I'll have to stay with the softer Berkley bait for my teaser up top - for the time being.

Please Mr. Yozuri, put a big swimming grub in to production. And make a version of them in solid PINK while you're at it. I promise that they'll sell GREAT!

In any case, I can't see myself purchasing the smaller GULP! baits any longer. I like this new stuff ALOT more
. . . "
Old 06-17-2014, 05:33 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartattack View Post

" . . . Finally got a chance over the past two trips to give a good comparative shot to the 4" Excite-A-Bite grubs in pink.

Most excellent results, they caught as well as the GULP! versions that I also fished on those trips.

The nice thing about this product is, as I suspected, they don't get torn apart by the first few fish that you hook, due to the tougher composition of the body and especially the tail. Plus I believe that Yozuri packs more grubs into their bags, vs Berkely.

If Yozuri decided to make a 6" jigging Grub in the style of the GULP! "Woims" that I'm addicted to using now, I would be very happy to give them a try as well. But they don't make such a bait (as yet). So I guess I'll have to stay with the softer Berkley bait for my teaser up top - for the time being.

Please Mr. Yozuri, put a big swimming grub in to production. And make a version of them in solid PINK while you're at it. I promise that they'll sell GREAT!

In any case, I can't see myself purchasing the smaller GULP! baits any longer. I like this new stuff ALOT more
. . . "
Larry I will be giving it a try on fri. with Fin.

I marched 3/21/2012
No Facebook No Twitter No Text
Old 06-17-2014, 05:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartattack View Post

. . . "

Thanks Larry!