NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Sandy Fund Raising Follow Up - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Sandy Fund Raising Follow Up

Just received some thank you cards from 2 of the families we helped out and wanted to share them with you all...

Thanks once again for coming out and supporting the cause and to all our sponsors who generously donated the most awesome prizes. I'm still blown away by their thoughtfulness and generosity...

Also a big thanks to our special guests Dave, Paul and Sandro from Wicked Tuna and our Committee people, Joey Dah Fish, Jamie Troster from Eyes on First Ave and Lefty Reeler Ron.

This from a family in Red Bank, Mom, Dad and 3 kids

Dear Gerry and Ruth and friends of NJfishing.com

God Has Provided Through You!
My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus
PHILIPPIANS 4:18

Words cannot express our gratitude. Your generosity was so unexpected an appreciated. Thank you so much.

This from a Dad and his two kids in Point Pleasant

Dear Joe and Family and all our friends at NJFishing.com

Thank you so much for your astounding gift, your concern and your thoughtfulness. You truly did make a painful time easier. The resources really made a big difference in our situation in a number of necessities that took a lot off our minds as well as enabled us proceed with getting on with things.

Specifically, we needed to fix the cars up as my son has pretty much has his dream job coming up and needs to commute. I have to say the presentation of the gift was awesome as well and it was great to meet your families.

My wife picked out these cards before she passed and I thought it would be appropriate to send you one. She loved the shore. We know where she is and rejoice to see her soon. She had 30 more years than anyone thought and touched many lives with her godly influence.

I have to say your are touching people in the same way. God Bless you

It was a sincere honor to represent all of you to the families. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 02-06-2013 at 08:26 AM..
Old 02-06-2013, 01:49 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Sandy Fund Raising Follow Up

That is awesome. It is good to see that the effort and generosity of the community could help these people.

Well done Gerry!