NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Shark River area marina questions - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 09-09-2017, 05:27 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Shark River area marina questions

I'm in Shark River marina in back of bay. Very happy to be there for what I use it for/23 Parker CC. Keeps me out of the wake of boats and even in storms, fairly protected with the new docks installed. Seaport is a great marina also (as told by friends who do have boats there). Just had motor replaced by them. I believe its $125per ft for the racks. Shark River Inlet has never been too bad unless you're fighting a storm surge. Fishing in river is surprisingly getting better in the channels and near the front docks/ramp. You also have several options here( I also use to run in Barnegat Bay). You can fish north to Red Church and up to Shrewsbury/Rattle snake area or head south and hit Sea Girt Reef and Axle areas.....all about choices and options
Supporter and Member of RFA/NJ
IGFA Member
www.sharkbite-bucktails.com