NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Hockey Time Again - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Hockey Time Again

Late to the party.......works been nuts with these hurricanes!!!!!!!

Jonesing for the new season!!!!! Loving the young talent I'm seeing from the Bees.

Stayed tuned for new hockey thread come oct....

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 09-27-2017, 02:24 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred E. Goose View Post
Riz,

I'd like to see your Stars do well. Coach Hitchcock was my favorite Flyers coach, solid hockey guy and I was sad when they let him go. I wished him success in St. Louis, and still do now that he's back where he started. Hanzal is an underrated pickup, he should do well for you guys.

I too, would like to see Edmonton go. I also think the Wild will be strong again this year, they are a fun team to watch.
yes sir Ive been always been a hitch fan too, I like Elliot in goal for philly but can Giroux rebound. losing shenn will hurt . im not so sure lehtera will be a good fit but we will see. I don't know if he can play the physical east style. I guess the east will look like

east
pitt
Washington
rangers
Toronto
Washington
tampa
Carolina
boston

west
Edmonton
Anaheim
Chicago
Nashville
minn
dallas
Calgary
winnepeg ( I sometimes think LA) I go back and forth

there ya go riz has said it. im sure ill have some friendly comments on my rankings . only real thing we can agree on is are some teams are so closely matched up that coming out of the gates hot will determine a lot. good luck to all nhl fans.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:26 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I think we're gonna see some different teams for a change going far into the playoffs this year.... I can't wait for the games to start next week... makes my whole Winter
Old 09-27-2017, 03:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Late to the party.......works been nuts with these hurricanes!!!!!!!

Jonesing for the new season!!!!! Loving the young talent I'm seeing from the Bees.

Stayed tuned for new hockey thread come oct....
Waiting on you to get it going Duff!!
Old 09-27-2017, 03:36 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

about time ya chimed Duff.looking forward to to a new season with lots of new talent all around the league.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:41 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

OK that's it! I have woken up from my 0-5 pre-season slumber. Hopefully my Habs will do the same soon. I miss Radulov already.

Welcome to the room Goose and Riz...especially you Riz, living in Bergen County with me a little more respect for Club de Hockey Canadiens. Not even picking them to make the playoffs? I'll be looking for you on Routes 4 & 17 this week!

GO HABS GO!!
Old 09-27-2017, 04:59 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Bill View Post
OK that's it! I have woken up from my 0-5 pre-season slumber. Hopefully my Habs will do the same soon. I miss Radulov already.

Welcome to the room Goose and Riz...especially you Riz, living in Bergen County with me a little more respect for Club de Hockey Canadiens. Not even picking them to make the playoffs? I'll be looking for you on Routes 4 & 17 this week!

GO HABS GO!!
sorry bout that bud, ironically my boss is a candiens fan but as we chat the dee is scary after loosing some guys. price is great but ya gotta put a dee in front of em. I saw a preseason game and liked some young prospects like rivet ( or something like that, hes a little guy but man he is good) . markov and emelin gone but alzner is a nice addition. so many variables. drouhin hopefully lives up to the hype. they gave up a good prospect for him. ill give ya a 7-8 seed bumping out boston or Carolina on my list but that's it.

im on rt 17 and 4 all week, usually in traffic . lol