NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

GAMBLER Benifit Trip for Elena - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2012, 04:48 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: GAMBLER Benifit Trip for Elena

Boat left at 0 dark thirty and arrived at the first drop right around first light. Lots of Bergal life and some lingy's at this drop. 2 ling for me and a keeper bergal. Headed to the next drop and the seas were a a little sporty. Capt. had to back down a few times to get us through the roll. Next drop slow of life but a pick here and there. 2 more lingy's for me. I'm not gonna give blow by blow after that because it was just a slow pick to all out Dog Fest the rest of the day. Actually if it weren't for all the Doggies I might not have enjoyed the outstanding food that was there. The cheese steaks were freakin awesome and the hotdogs and chili a great compliment.

Thanks to everyone that made this possible, it was lots of fun. I know our crew of 8 had a very good time as my buddy Willie hit the pool with a nice cod at the drop whistle.

Best of luck to the Jenkin's family you definitely deserve it.

" The Lake Louise Launcher "
Now Known As
Superscupman