NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19 - Page 29 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:59 AM
Old Soft Salt

Default Re: PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpman steve View Post
Gerry, I am very sad to ask to be taken off the list. The only PUOSU (besides my one year LAB ban for sticking a banana in his bag) that I must bail on. I must take a CPR/first aid coarse for my captains license next week.

Someone please step up and take my spot. This is THE trip of the year to be on!
You can't reschedule that
C'mon what's the real reason... finally got a nail appointment with Robear
Old 12-05-2015, 02:52 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
You can't reschedule that
C'mon what's the real reason... finally got a nail appointment with Robear
Next class in town not given til March. Hope to be interviewing by then. I love you guys but I must put my responsibilities first in this situation. I've come to far in the license process to put it off at all. I will very much miss not being there, however for a change I am getting my priorities straight.
Old 12-05-2015, 03:53 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Next class in town not given til March. Hope to be interviewing by then. I love you guys but I must put my responsibilities first in this situation. I've come to far in the license process to put it off at all. I will very much miss not being there, however for a change I am getting my priorities straight.

Best of Luck Capt / Admiral (Cant believe I have to say that but its sincere) One of the very few reasons I can possibly comprehend to even consider going on a Dec trip is YOUR presence and what all your "friends" do to you. Now what I have to maybe / possibly catch something. WTF
Old 12-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Sorry Shrimpy and David that you can't join us. I know you both enjoy this trip and it won't be the same with out you.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-07-2015, 11:47 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Gerry, I am very sad to ask to be taken off the list. The only PUOSU (besides my one year LAB ban for sticking a banana in his bag) that I must bail on. I must take a CPR/first aid coarse for my captains license next week.

Someone please step up and take my spot. This is THE trip of the year to be on!
Good riddance don't gotta deal with that flarking hammer all day!

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears
Old 12-07-2015, 02:09 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Gerry, I can help Alex with the weighing since the Admiral is backing out. Also I will bring some Dunkin Donuts for the trip (for the record I did not take them home last year Larry LOL) Also my odds need to be changed to more like 10,000 to 1.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Boarding for Ocean Explorer will start at 6:30. You can put your other stuff on board before then, but no rods in any rod holders until your name is called at the dock to board. We will leave as soon as we have everyone on board. Boat leaves no later then 7 no matter who is missing. If you've RSVP to this trip as being in there will be no refunds if we leave without you.

Please try and be early so we get can leave and beat the crowds to the grounds.

For those of you not familiar with how this we run this trip:
- When we announce your name you will be permitted to board and put one rod in a pole holder to reserve your spot. Please store you other rods on the upper deck so they don't take up room or interfere at the rail when we are fishing.
- As you are boarding you will be given a tag with a number on it... Don't loose this tag like of lot of knuckle heads have in the past.
- When we are heading back in, choose one fish, put your tag on it so it will not fall off and walk your fish back of the boat.
- Alex and Cadishackfishing will be officiating the weigh ins and recording the weights.
- Top 20 weights are invited to the final on the Mimi.

One important note here.... If you have a keeper, even if you don't think you are in the top 20, weigh it in... Often times someone who qualifies in the top 20 can't make it for the final on the Mimi, so we work down the list in order of weight.

Please be sure to bring some extra money for 50/50 and a door prize raffles. See Dales on the boat to purchase tickets.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, good luck and thanks for coming out and supporting a great cause.

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 12-07-2015 at 03:24 PM..
Old 12-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadiShackFishing View Post
Gerry, I can help Alex with the weighing since the Admiral is backing out. Also I will bring some Dunkin Donuts for the trip (for the record I did not take them home last year Larry LOL) Also my odds need to be changed to more like 10,000 to 1.
Thanks Cadi.. I appreciate you helping out here and the donuts.

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-07-2015, 04:13 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Gerry
Sorry to say the BBTT (Blackfish Bobby Tog Team).... lost its MVP and #1 pullah Thing 2 (Andrew). Wrestling schedule came out Sat and he has a scrimmage he must attend. So Thing 1 (RJ) , Dupes and I will represent. $$$ in the mail.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:18 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski View Post
Boarding for Ocean Explorer will start at 6:30. You can put your other stuff on board before then, but no rods in any rod holders until your name is called at the dock to board. We will leave as soon as we have everyone on board. Boat leaves no later then 7 no matter who is missing. If you've RSVP to this trip as being in there will be no refunds if we leave without you.

Please try and be early so we get can leave and beat the crowds to the grounds.

For those of you not familiar with how this we run this trip:
- When we announce your name you will be permitted to board and put one rod in a pole holder to reserve your spot. Please store you other rods on the upper deck so they don't take up room or interfere at the rail when we are fishing.
- As you are boarding you will be given a tag with a number on it... Don't loose this tag like of lot of knuckle heads have in the past.
- When we are heading back in, choose one fish, put your tag on it so it will not fall off and walk your fish back of the boat.
- Alex and Cadishackfishing will be officiating the weigh ins and recording the weights.
- Top 20 weights are invited to the final on the Mimi.

One important note here.... If you have a keeper, even if you don't think you are in the top 20, weigh it in... Often times someone who qualifies in the top 20 can't make it for the final on the Mimi, so we work down the list in order of weight.

Please be sure to bring some extra money for 50/50 and a door prize raffles. See Dales on the boat to purchase tickets.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, good luck and thanks for coming out and supporting a great cause.
Gerry....the last two years we ran the teams side bet competition. 2 man teams....$50 a team. Is this allowed again this year ?