NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Ocean Explorer Sunday - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:07 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Ocean Explorer Sunday

2-18-18 Wow was that a nice day out there today,,,loads of life offshore...Cant say the fishing was good where we put fish in the box but things are changing out there..inshore to...I noticed the first bunches of bunker on the beach...First I have seen since the fall....and offshore the herring and mackerel are stacked up on the edge of the mudhole...I am expecting some nice batches of codfish to start channeling in after all this bait...today we had a handful of short cod,,,few short blackfish..good life with the perch..and some other exotics...so not good but promising for sure..I look forward to getting back out there tomorrow and snoop around....on way back in we had whales in front of inlet scooping up the bunker that I saw in the morning...things are on the move with these longer days..I think we are over the hump...I hope...this week looks great,,we are fishing everyday..see ya tomorrow..
Old 02-18-2018, 07:17 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Ocean Explorer Sunday

Great report Capt !!!!!..... Good to hear . I am holding three carry over tog days I have to use by end of March......Wake those jumbos up !!!!
Old 02-19-2018, 02:28 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

lets target those macks and herring

Spring bait
Old 02-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Great info Capt see ya soon