NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12 - Page 13 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:16 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceehot6766 View Post
Way to always be a downer Andy S.....I'm gonna say this and prob. hear some sh*t about my comment I am about to make, but I'm getting really sick of your sh*t and negativity .......This is a fishing site......If you cannot contribute some fishing report, don't take away from others enjoyment on theirs.....your political agenda is probably better suited for either a different board like Greenpeace. . I'm sorry if you don't like my comment, but even the groups I have been on on facebook are infiltrated with your nonsense... Your efforts are in good intention, I get that, but maybe a differant way of going about it with a bunch of like minded individuals would work better for you.....and the pics you do post are way over the top......I've been fishing this state for 40+ yrs and have NEVER seen anything like what you post.....Al Gore is looking for a few goid men, maybe you should join him and his crusade against 'global warming'...of which there is NO SUCH THING!!!!......alright, I'm done.....goosfraba.....

I shouldn't have even posted this on this thread because I do not want to take away what is looking to be a GREAT DAY, but I figure the audience is bigger.... .sorry to all other board members for my rant.....thank god for the block feature on facebook
Alright there iceecold...Andy has been contributing to this site for many years with some valuable info..like tips and tactics, he has taken many newcomers under his wing and showed them many spots that most people would keep to themselves.I will say he's gotten off track lately but its due to frustration,he tries to get his point across to certain agencies and they shrug there shoulders.I don't see anyone else on this site writing letters and cleaning rivers including myself..which I am ashamed of..I reap the rewards of river cleanups,stocking programs but do little to make it better.And now this thread will get locked cause of your rant so delete it and move on.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:28 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
X2

Wishes for thick safe ice and a good time to be had by all this coming Saturday.
And by the sounds of it a large bottle of Pepto might come in handy
By Pepto do you mean blackberry brandy?
Old 01-19-2014, 01:41 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I thought pepto was code for captain morgan?
Old 01-19-2014, 03:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

No negativity on the ICE PARTY THREAD! It is unexceptable and rude. This is not my site but this is a thread I started. This thread is meant to bring people together. Let's keep it clean BOYZ!

TIGHT LINEZ!!!!
Old 01-19-2014, 06:26 PM
iceehot6766

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
No negativity on the ICE PARTY THREAD! It is unexceptable and rude. This is not my site but this is a thread I started. This thread is meant to bring people together. Let's keep it clean BOYZ!

TIGHT LINEZ!!!!

Sorry Eddie, didn't mean to start anything ....I think you can relate to what my point is though.....
Old 01-19-2014, 07:52 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Ok guys.Last time I checked we were all on the same team. Take a deep breath and lay off the keyboards for a while.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 01-19-2014 at 07:57 PM..
Old 01-19-2014, 08:14 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

The BOSS has spoken! Thanx Gerry!

Guys don't forget, LH Sunday the 26th. I'll be rolling up with my posse some time around 7am. Be there or be square. It might be a little nippy out so be sure to bring your hand warmers, scotch and whiskey. I'll bring the Alka Seltzer just in case the seagulls try to steal our bait. We'll have a fire this time for all the girls that can't feel there fingers and toes. I can't wait for the weekend. Food, friends, fish and good times.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!!!!
TIGHT LINEZ!!!! YEA BUDDY!!!!!
Old 01-19-2014, 08:20 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
I'll bring the Alka Seltzer just in case the seagulls try to steal our bait.
Haahahaha... It works dude!
Old 01-19-2014, 08:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigman13 View Post
Haahahaha... It works dude!
LOL, It sure does……………………………………...
Old 01-20-2014, 06:37 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

Checked the fishing grounds for Sunday festivities today with Mikey Topaz. Ice is 4-6 in most spots and will be somewhere around 8-10 by the weekend. Fishing was very slow today as we could only come up with a few dink Perch between the both of us. It's all good. The fish will be biting Sunday for sure. C'mon out boys. Gona be a great day on the ice. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YEA BUDDY!!! TIGHT LINEZ!!!