NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Welcome Eyes On First Ave - Atlantic Highlands - Page 10 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Welcome Eyes On First Ave - Atlantic Highlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Jigger
Just want to say thanks to Jamie for her advice and professional service. Went in looking for a gift cert for xmas and ended up ordering a pair of costa zane 580s for myself. The 20% NJ Fishing discount is a great deal! Best selection and great customer service!! Thanks again!!!!!
Thank you so much Sean! I look forward to helping you find the perfect pair for your Dad as well. Who would not want a Costa Christmas? Great gift idea. FYI - Your 580 Zanes came in today. I will leave you a message on your cell as well. See you soon

Jamie
732 291 3937

Largest Authorized Prescription and Non Prescription Costa Del Mar Dealer in Monmouth County!
www.eyesonfirstave.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eyes-...388?ref=br_tf]
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks again to Jamie! Picked up my new 580s this am and couldn't be happier. She gave me the hard case and a cleaning kit for the glasses as well. Top notch business and customer service!!! Well worth stopping in and taking advantage of the 20% off NJ Fishing discount!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Site Sponsor

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give all of you an update on what's new for Costa Del Mar in 2013.
1. 13 new styles have been added - Cut, Conch, Cat Cay, Hatch, Ansil, Saltbreak, Cayan, Miss Britt(womens), Straights, Tuna Alley, Tower, Inlet(womens) and Tippet(womens).
2. 15 new frame colors have been added to select styles -The most new colors ever added -Camoflauge(super cool), Costa Blackout (Costa C in temple is black versus silver, originally created for people in the military), Ocean, Black Pearl, Thunder Gray, Orchid(womens), Honey Tortoise and Coconut Fade are just a few.
3. A bigger focus on women's Costa - The women's line has been expanded to include more styles and colors.
As a premium Costa Del Mar Dealer, I get the new styles first. I have already received most of the new styles for 2013. As a reminder, if you wear glasses for distance or wear bifocals or progressives most Costa's can have a prescription put into them. I am the only authorized prescription Costa Dealer in the area. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting many of you at the Holiday Party next Thursday! Happy Holidays everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	costadoublehaul.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	55598   Click image for larger version

Name:	costafantailcamo.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	55599   Click image for larger version

Name:	costalogo.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	55600   Click image for larger version

Name:	costasunrise.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	55601  
732 291 3937

Largest Authorized Prescription and Non Prescription Costa Del Mar Dealer in Monmouth County!
www.eyesonfirstave.com

Last edited by EyesOnFirstAve; 12-21-2012 at 12:22 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 08:34 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Jamie did the come out with the permits in crystal frame?

20' seacraft
Old 12-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billythekid
Jamie did the come out with the permits in crystal frame?
Unfortunately no. The Permit is only available in Tortoise and Black. You may want to check out the Double Haul. The Double Haul is similar to the Permit and it is available in Crystal.
732 291 3937

www.eyesonfirstave.com
Old 12-22-2012, 05:59 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Jamie,
I recieved Jess' "Audrey Bradshaw" Costas on Wednesday. They look great! The package is gonna make an awesome gift. You guys definitely go above and beyond. Thank you soo much for all your help.

God Bless and Merry Christmas,
Jon
Old 12-23-2012, 04:54 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Ruth and I met Jamie and Matt today to meet the family in the Highlands who were selected to receive 1/3rd of the funds collected from our Sandy Fund Raiser. A single Mom with 3 kids 9, 6 and 3 that lost it all in the flood, except what they managed to take with them before evacuating. Very nice lady who is studying to become a nurse who was very moved by the support.

Before we left, Jamie learned that the Mom and oldest son lost their glasses in the flood and is going to donate a pair of glasses for each of them. Great of her to do that and for her to be on our Fund Raising Committee.

Thanks Jamie. All the best of the Christmas season to you, Matt and yours.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2na
Jamie,
I recieved Jess' "Audrey Bradshaw" Costas on Wednesday. They look great! The package is gonna make an awesome gift. You guys definitely go above and beyond. Thank you soo much for all your help.

God Bless and Merry Christmas,
Jon
Jon,

Sorry for the late response, I took some time off after Christmas. Thank you for the kind words and your so welcome. So happy that we were able to find out what style of Costa's Audrey Bradshaw was wearing from the show you and your girlfriend watch. I hope she loved them and hope you both had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

Jamie
732 291 3937

www.eyesonfirstave.com
Old 01-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
Ruth and I met Jamie and Matt today to meet the family in the Highlands who were selected to receive 1/3rd of the funds collected from our Sandy Fund Raiser. A single Mom with 3 kids 9, 6 and 3 that lost it all in the flood, except what they managed to take with them before evacuating. Very nice lady who is studying to become a nurse who was very moved by the support.

Before we left, Jamie learned that the Mom and oldest son lost their glasses in the flood and is going to donate a pair of glasses for each of them. Great of her to do that and for her to be on our Fund Raising Committee.

Thanks Jamie. All the best of the Christmas season to you, Matt and yours.
Gerry,

Thank you for the invite to the NJFishing Holiday Party/Fundraiser. It was the first one that I have been to and it was a blast. More importantly, thank you for asking me to be part of the committee to help find a family in need. It was a most rewarding Christmas this year to help that single mom and her children with the generous donations from the sponsors and NJFishing.com members. I wish you, NJFishing.com sponsors and members a healthy, happy year in 2013. (With lots of fish)

Jamie
732 291 3937

www.eyesonfirstave.com
Old 01-19-2013, 09:15 AM
Site Sponsor

I Stopped In To Ask Jamie To Show Me The New Camo Costas. After She Showed Me The Differnt Frames & Differnt Color Lense I Was Sold... Jamie Put The Order In And A Few Days Later I Picked Them Up.... Thanks For Your Help

Chad

http://www.taggedfishcharters.com/
Sailing from Highlands, N.J.

Specialized in Small & Medium Charters for
1 - 15 of your Friends, Family or Clients

Charters are priced according to the number of people in your group

Open boat fishing option
Pick a date from our trip calendar

http://www.taggedfishcharters.com/op...trips-calendar

~~ CALL OR TEXT ONLY ~~

732-895-7830