NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Sad day for NJF... RIP LAB...... - Page 19 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:41 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Sad day for NJF... RIP LAB......

Very sad news, RIP Mike
Old 04-15-2013, 08:36 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

A tru Fishermen R.I.P Lab
Old 04-15-2013, 09:09 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

WOW! I am still numb after hearing the news. Quick story on how I met Mike. I was new to the board and asked for some info on getting a crab tote. He IM'ed me and gave me his address and told me to take what I needed as there were a few at his house. I could not believe the guy never met me didn't know me from a whole in the wall and opened up his own fishing gear to me. Once I got there he happened to be home, and we shot the shit for quite a bit. I tried to offer him some cash for the 2 totes he was giving me but refused to take anything!! I insisted he took one of my company hoodies and that he did. What a great warm hearted guy, never mind his fishing skillz!! As time had gone on He became a Devils season ticket holder, as I have been one for many years. We would always run into each other during the games, as it actually became a ritual. When we were in the playoffs last year and needed a goal in an overtime game in the first round we hooked up, and he gave me some crazy azz hand shake and said now we will score and goal! And that we did. So it became something we would meet up to do whaen we needed one. Them he moved his seats into my section this year, so we would see each other at all of the games. I will truly miss him, and would like to offer my condolences and prayers to Mick and the rest of Mike's family! RIP Mike my lil buddy!