NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

3/21 Fishermans Ralley Report - Page 4 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations This board is closed for posting but will serve as an archieve for all Fisheries Management and Regulations posts from other boards.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Re: 3/21 Fishermans Ralley Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyHooker.Com
Did anyone think the crumbling us economy is the reason for the lack of support at the march .....I personally could not afford to close my business for a day and pay my mate and store workers to march in DC ...
I couldn't afford to pay myself or my workers a days wages to go to DC, so we all paid for ourselves.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but one day of business loss hurts now more than ever but one day was not going to put me out of business but it could do a lot to help keep me in business.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Sykk Physh Sportfishing

Default Re: 3/21 Fishermans Ralley Report

Crazy that I counted only 14 sponsors from this site...thanks for coming to help..Was pleasure to put faces with names

Capt Joe..