NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Official PUOSU Sign Up Post 12/9 and 1/6 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:50 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Official PUOSU Sign Up Post 12/9 and 1/6

Update 4/24 - Departure time on the Mimi is 6:30 on 4/28 so please be there 6:15 ready to board... Boarding order is as it appears below... We will have both clams and green crabs for bait.

Update 1/2/2018: Based on the forecast for Saturday we are going to cancel the Mimi trip on 1/6... It’s going to be way too cold and we’re supposed to have some wind too.. This trip will be rescheduled for Saturday 4/28 on the Mimi so if you’ve signed up for 1/6 but don’t plan on climbing on the 4/28 trip, let me know and I’ll issue you a refund. If I don’t hear from you I’ll assume you want in on 4/28.

Update 12/1
- We'll looks like we need to pull the plug on the first leg of this trip on the OE. We will however do the Mimi on 1/6 and it will be winner take all...
- If you've confirmed/paid for the OE trip below, unless I hear from you otherwise, I will assume you want in on the Mimi and keep your deposit for it.
- IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE MIMI TRIP PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND LET ME KNOW ASAP.
- Looks like we have 16 for the Mimi right now so 4 open spots... If you want one of those spots please reply below.

Update 11/27: We need 28 guys to meet our commitment and keep the boat to ourselves... If not we will either cancel or will have to open it up to walk ons. I will make a decision by 12/1 so stay tuned here for updates

Once again NJFishing.com brings to you the LAB Memorial PUOSU X. All Proceeds with be donated to the Wells family.

If there are any sponsors or individuals out there who would like to donate a door prize, please post it here. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.

Everyone is on their own for food and drink but if you’d like to bring something for the crowd, post it here so everyone knows who is bringing what.

The Rules:
1) If you have to ask what PUOSU or LAB is, you have either been living under a rock or you’re not a true NJFer.. Stay home you ain’t coming on this trip. If you ask on this thread you are out.

2) If you ask questions already covered in this thread you are out too, SO READ THIS CAREFULLY.

3) Format this year is same as last. If you don’t like it tough! If you have any suggestions keep them to yourself or feel free to run your own trip.

4) Fare for each trip is $125. That includes fair, tip, bait (greens / whiteleggars) and pool. Pay Pal is preferred for the Ocean Explorer trip but if you have to be a pain in the a$$ and can’t figure out Pay Pal, go ahead and write and mail a check..Paypal address is njfishing@aol.com send it as a gift not payment for services. Make sure to include your screen name in the comments section. Mailing address if you want to send a check is NJfishing.com 17 Montview Road Edison NJ 08837. Make sure and put your screen name on the check.

5) 1st trip is on the Ocean Explorer in Belmar on Saturday 12/9 and will be limited to 45 people. We meet at 6:30, board at 6:45 and boat leaves at 7. This is first come first served so it’s whoever responds to this post first. No wining if you get shut out. We will keep a short waiting list in case someone who reserves a spot drops out or does not pay… When you reply to this thread to reserve a spot please indicate how you intend to make payment. For those of you who might have rode the short bus to school, this is how your reply might go… “I’m in and will send Pay Pal” (or check)

6) Payment is due to me for the Ocean Explorer trip by 12/5. If it's not paid by then, you are out and your spot will be turned over to the alternate list hacks. Hence the name Put Up Or Shut Up (PUOSU)... We ain’t tawkin post marked here... It's got to be in my hand. You need to watch the list below where I keep track of RSVPS payments so if you send a payment you are sure I got it and you're on the list.

7) Only one registration per person and that person must be a member of this site. Don’t even ask if you can register someone else PERIOD!

8) All past PUOSU winners, Foul Hook, Joe The Plumber, DROD, JLRotary, Scotty and Rob B are automatically granted a spot on the Ocean Explorer. If they want in they must sign up here and make payment by 12/5.

9) 2nd trip will be for the people with the 20 heaviest Blackfish caught on the Ocean Explorer to fish the MIMI on 1/6 and compete for the PUOSU X crown. We will also keep a short waiting list in case a few of people who qualified drop out. So make sure and weigh your fish even if you think you don’t have a shot at the final 20.

10) Boarding order for the Ocean Explorer trip will be the past PUOSU winners first, followed by remaining members in order of their sign ups.

11) Boarding for the MIMI will be by heaviest to lightest fish from the Ocean Explorer trip. Payment for Mimi trip is $125 and will be made at the boat. If you say you’re coming, you better be there.

This ain’t no flag football game, its full contact. You can pick your spot but when we board but while we are fishing, it’s every man for himself. Mugging, skating, bullying are encouraged and to be expected.

All updates with boarding order and payments will be made on this thread so be sure and stay tuned here.

Cancellations for weather will be made at the captain’s discretion and refunds will be issued if we don’t sail. Check back on this post the night before or morning of to get cancellation updates.

Looking for volunteers to assist with
- Securing White Leggers
- Weighing fish - Dfish
- Door prize raffles and selling 50/50s

OK Buoys…….Who’s in ??

Let the trash tawking begin

Door Prizes and Donation List
- Gerry Z NJfishing.com swag
- Shrimpman Steve sending check for donation
- PABeeyGuy sending donation PAID thanks Dan!!
- Reel Ron sending donation Paypal PAID thank Ron!!
- Reel Ron a tog weight sticker for anyone who lands a fish 10 pounds or more
- Kurtis Berry sending donation PAID thanks Kurtis

Food and Drink List * Former Champs in pending payment

RSVPs and Payment List * former PUOSU Champs in pending payment THIS IS NOW THE MIMI BOARDING ORDER AND ROSTER FOR 1/6
Foul Hook * paypal PAID
Joe The Plumber * PAID by ck
DROD * paypal
JLRotary * paypal PAID
Dfish - paypal PAID
Joey Dah Fish - ck
SportfishingUSA - He usually pays in penny wrappers
Islander II - paypal PAID
CaddiShack - paypal PAID
Saltlife - paypal PAID
Hartattack - paypal PAID
Jarhead - ck PAID
Dales - ck
Off The Shore - paypal PAID
TerriMc - check or paypal PAID
Matt Conway - pay pal PAID
TwoGuysRod - check
Sven Of The Hook - check
Blackfish Bobby - check PAID
Tats - paypal PAID
JMurr - ?
The Directa - PayPal PAID

22 right now so unless we have any drop outs the trip is full...

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 04-24-2018 at 12:29 PM..
Old 11-22-2017, 11:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Official PUOSU Sign Up Post 12/9 and 1/6

In- Pay pal
www.quality1stcompanies.com
Old 11-22-2017, 11:54 AM
Administrator

In check sent
Old 11-22-2017, 11:57 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

in.... AND **** YOUR PAYMENT!!!
Old 11-22-2017, 11:59 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

In. Payment sent
Old 11-22-2017, 12:28 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

In, paypal
Old 11-22-2017, 12:31 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

In doing paypal now
Old 11-22-2017, 12:32 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Im in. Paypal now

RFA

Instagram - salt_life1985

Team F.O.M.F.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:35 PM
PUOSU Tog Master

I’m in!!! PayPal
Old 11-22-2017, 12:46 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

in..
Paypal sent

Last edited by hartattack; 11-22-2017 at 02:13 PM..