NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12 - Page 8 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-09-2014, 07:48 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

As each day goes by Saturdays weather is looking more and more like crap. I'm looking forward to this M-N-G but don't want to put anybody in an uncomfortable situation. It's going to be very soggy out there Saturday fellas. If you don't show up, I don't blame you. Sunday looks much better, just a bit breezy. Those of you that want to come out, I'll be there. If it's a down pour in the morning Saturday. Use your own judgement. We will get together this year, no worries!!! We might be able to get a half day in before the downpours begin.

YEA BUDDY!!! TIGHT LINEZ!!!!!

Last edited by FASTEDDIE29; 01-09-2014 at 07:56 PM..
Old 01-10-2014, 03:19 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

Tomorrow's festivities on Monksville are cancelled. Mother Nature is the boss. Sunday is the day boyz. C'mon up! Can't wait to see everyone.

Make sure your feet are waterproof, chances are there will be some water left on the ice.

YEA BUDDY! TIGHT LINEZ!! SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Old Soft Salt

Default Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
Tomorrow's festivities on Monksville are cancelled. Mother Nature is the boss. Sunday is the day boyz. C'mon up! Can't wait to see everyone.

Make sure your feet are waterproof, chances are there will be some water left on the ice.

YEA BUDDY! TIGHT LINEZ!! SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!!
Right call. Just got in from dinner with friends, nasty rain, icy roads. Glad I made it
Old 01-12-2014, 06:04 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

25 anglers today and not a big fish to show. Mitch did get 1 Good sized Perch around 12 inches. Thanx for coming to PART 1 of the NJF ICE FISHING M-N-G. There will be no more ice party's on Monksville/ SKUNKSVILLE anytime soon. I hate to see good anglers struggle for a fish or 2. Fishing stunk and that's the straight up truth. On the other hand there's nowhere else is rather be, better than sitting home without a doubt. Good food, great people and some laughs. See you out there soon fellas.

NJF M-N-G PART 2- SUNDAY JANUARY 26 at LAKE HOPATCONG!!! WE WILL PREVAIL! WE WILL CONQUER, I PROMISE!!!!!

YEA BUDDY!!! TIGHT LINEZ!!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:39 PM
iceehot6766

Despite not many of us catching fish, it was great to meet my NJ angling friends today.......Monksville lived up to it's name..That place SUCKS!!!!!!!!!......I haven't fished it since early 90's and prob will not fish it until 2050(at least!!)........This was alot of fun......I'm glad i met you all and want to be a part of these in the future.... ...Great bunch of guys sharing the love of the sport......and hope you liked Debi's Chili.....Let's do it again soon!!!

Last edited by iceehot6766; 01-13-2014 at 03:06 AM..
Old 01-12-2014, 07:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

Biggest turnout for a M&G to date. That Skunksville is one tough nut to crack.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:18 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Sounds like a good time even though the fish didn't cooperate. I'll have to make the next one. Sorry I was a no show, I decided to go to a spot I've had better luck at because I liked the conditions and I got my first jigging rod ski!
Old 01-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Site Sponsor

Fishing suckedddddd at the ever so famous skunksville, four trout and no mr muskie😔plenty of laughs,food and good times hangin out with you nj fishers though!!! Go big !or go home ! Looking foward to fishin again with bunch of you and actually cathin fish lol big thanks to eddie for puttin these meet and greet together for lunch and evreyone else that brought coffee and chil etc see ya guys on the hardwater soon!
Rvta member
Knee Deep member
Mike K Guide Service (owner)
https://www.facebook.com/MikeKGuideService/
(908 642-5423
Old 01-13-2014, 02:56 AM
iceehot6766

Default NJ Fishing ICE FISHING Meet and Greet Picture post...add yours

Load up your pictures to this post if you took any.....Had a great time today at Monksville Reservoir as part of the NJFishing Ice Fishing Meet and Greet today....Alot of people showed up which was nice....Not alot of fish caught, and all small.....but alot of fun today regardless!!!!

NJ Fishing WRECKING CREW!!!

Fasteddie29, ScowardNJ, and gwl2Oneida

Iceehot6766 w/ a bullsh*t perch

Joey and his girlfriend(This guy knows how to have fun....So happy to meet you both)

Eddie eating Deb's chili

Me, Rocco, Dale, Mike, Eddie and Seth after a long almost fishless day!!!

Debi's chili went over well

Beautiful place in the winter....Where are the fish, no one knows?...LOL

Departing photo of the day.....What a beautiful view....too bad the fishing blows!!

Last edited by iceehot6766; 01-13-2014 at 08:23 AM..
Old 01-13-2014, 08:07 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: NJ Fishing ice fishing Meet and Greet Picture post

Good times had by all. Great pics Mitch. I'll never invite anyone to Monksville again, lol!!! Tough place to get the fish year round!