NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJF Meet and Greet Feb.16 Pequest Trout Hatchery: - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default NJF Meet and Greet Feb.16 Pequest Trout Hatchery:

Got your message about F&G meeting in feb! Great Idea, It would be an excellent idea for as many of the NJF guys showed up as possible. We should be heard! Meet & Great and voice OUR OPINIONS!!!! As a whole from what i see on the site there are some good ideas out there and should be heard. Hope everybody shows up!!!!! WAY TO GO ANDY!!!!!!!!!Everybody wants to fish and has an opinion so spend a couple hrs on a cold feb day and meet up with the crew and make our opinions heard.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:14 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Lightbulb Re: Andy's got a good idea!!!!!

The last meeting in Hackettstown were the same old bunch of people, a few RVTA guys and a few TU guys. The meeting was great and the information was priceless. How do you think the whole trout survey thing came about, I'm sure it had something to do with TU.
I see alot of great ideas roll through here all year, well here is the time to talk face to face with F&G.
At the last meeting it was free kawfee and donuts too !!!!
( and you got to drool all over the fish in the raceways)

So why not a meet and greet at an open house, I see someone thinks it's a good idea.

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/news/2013/troutmtg13.htm

"This important meeting provides an excellent opportunity for anglers to ask questions, voice their opinions, and give suggestions regarding New Jersey’s trout stocking program."
Old 01-31-2013, 08:20 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Andy's got a good idea!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetANet
Got your message about F&G meeting in feb! Great Idea, It would be an excellent idea for as many of the NJF guys showed up as possible. We should be heard! Meet & Great and voice OUR OPINIONS!!!! As a whole from what i see on the site there are some good ideas out there and should be heard. Hope everybody shows up!!!!! WAY TO GO ANDY!!!!!!!!!Everybody wants to fish and has an opinion so spend a couple hrs on a cold feb day and meet up with the crew and make our opinions heard.
Ditto...Andy please post details etc. as per my pm
Old 01-31-2013, 08:53 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Andy's got a good idea!!!!!

Saturday February 16th, 10 AM @ the PEQUEST TROUT HATCHERY! You want to be heard, this is your shot at GLORY! C'MON out fellas. We as tax payers have a right to be heard and voice our opinions. Don't be bashful. Let's GIT-R-DONE!!!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Old Soft Salt

Unfortunately or fortunately I will be in Hawaii at that time.
Give'em hell boys.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:45 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Andy + Good Idea,that Scares Me Alittle{lol}.will Try To Be There
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

+1 on the great idea Andy - I'll be there - F&G needs to know we care.

Anyone care to start floating their suggestions for the meeting?
Old 02-01-2013, 04:18 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up NJF Meet and Greet Feb.16 Pequest Trout Hatchery:

What a great place to have an NJF Meet and Greet than at a State fish hatchery.

I think the people down at F&G are willing to listen to the people who fish more than ever. This one is primarily about trout. Trout in ponds, streams, lakes and rivers. I think if you have EVER fished for trout in the State of New Jersey you really should attend at least one meeting. It’s all there, they lay it all out, no holding back, then a Q and A open to everyone. I’ve been to a few now and I really think they are great.
I may post on here a few of my questions I plan to bring up at the meeting. If you have nothing to do February 16th C’MON DOWN.

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/news/2013/troutmtg13.htm

Last edited by AndyS; 02-01-2013 at 05:36 PM..
Old 02-04-2013, 06:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Lightbulb Re: NJF Meet and Greet Feb.16 Pequest Trout Hatchery:

"Division of Fish and Wildlife biologists take public comment seriously and do report meeting outcomes to the Fish and Game Council, so don't miss this chance to have your voice heard and be a part of fisheries management in New Jersey!"
Old 02-04-2013, 07:16 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: NJF Meet and Greet Feb.16 Pequest Trout Hatchery:

Out of all the posts on this board, this one is the most important. This is the time to be heard. Most of you on this site are BIG TIME TROUT ANGLERS. Your opinions and thoughts are very important to the N.J. F&G people. Please come out so we can get help on solving any problems, and also to get questions answered. No need to be bashful, we are all human, saying how you feel is a right of passage. Should be good time, lets get at em BOYZ!!!