NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-29-2013, 11:11 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

Alright fellas, with the cold weather coming in starting tomorrow night I believe its time to get some of you maniacs out on the ICE!!! Temps for the next 7 days are definitely looking to be in our favor. C'mon out, what else do you really have to do? Looking to start out on Monksville saturday January 11th. Sunday we'll try to get out on the one and only Lake Hopatcong. Come as you please and if you say your going to be there, well, show up!!! Just looking to get some of you fine members together. I've made alot of friends because of this fine site and making more is fine by me. So if your not busy let's get out and catch some fish. I'll see if I can whip up a big batch of my TEXAS CHAINSAW CHILI for the weekend, probably bring some dogs as well. Get off your couch, get your gear ready and LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

TIGHT LINEZ!!!
ICE ICE BABY!!! HARDWATER LUNATIC!!!
Old 12-29-2013, 11:24 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

Got a small propane grill to cook dem doggies if we need it. Not sure but most likely be at one of the two, possibly both one never knows!!!
Wifey owes me some fishing time since i was a good boy this year and did all the holiday crap and No fishing!
She just said this morning that she feels bad that i haven't fished! LOL Imagine that!!!
Your wife says she feels bad cause you haven't fished!!!!!
NOW WHO"S THE MAN!!!!!!!

16 Ft Princecraft DLX
9.9 Johnson
HELIX 7 Si GPS
Old 12-29-2013, 11:29 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

Obviously if the ice is unsafe we will not be out there. I don't want to put anyone in danger. Picked up a fireplace grate from the Home Depot for all the guys that can't stand the cold. Myself and Bob have been stock piling firewood since last season. There will be fire to keep everyone toasty and warm. I can't start a fire on every lake but find that its easy to get away with on Monksville. IT'S GO TIME!!!

Looking forward to putting a few more names with faces!!!
Old 12-29-2013, 11:43 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetANet
Got a small propane grill to cook dem doggies if we need it. Not sure but most likely be at one of the two, possibly both one never knows!!!
Wifey owes me some fishing time since i was a good boy this year and did all the holiday crap and No fishing!
She just said this morning that she feels bad that i haven't fished! LOL Imagine that!!!
Your wife says she feels bad cause you haven't fished!!!!!
NOW WHO"S THE MAN!!!!!!!
That's AWESOME DALE!!! You've been a good boy, Lol, time to do some fishing!!! I'd really like to get on the ice at Spruce or the Valley being as they're centrally located. Haven't been on either of them in 3 years.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:27 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I'm in for skunksville if I'm not at work. Maybe even Hopatcong. I can bring my buddy heater if anyone wants to stay warm.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:22 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Don't know much about ice fishing but I'd love to make it to one if not both days
Old 12-29-2013, 01:46 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Nothing to know Just show up and we'll school ya! Just need a few tip ups and a ultralight to jig and your good! These's are always some of the best meet and greets cause everyone can hang around and eat and drink and oh yea, FISH!!!! Bundle up and Come On Up!!!!

Everybody knows EDDIE knows how to have a good time!!!!

16 Ft Princecraft DLX
9.9 Johnson
HELIX 7 Si GPS
Old 12-29-2013, 05:15 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I'm not off many weekends but this one I am so I don't have any excuses not to show up on at least one of the days. Sounds like a great time and when your on monksville its good to bring good company with you because the fishin can bd non existant lol.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:37 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I'm in if the ice will be ready for us. I can't wait this should be a great time!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Site Sponsor

Ahhhh haaa ahh haa i knew this was coming!!!! 😋 ill be there both days, ill bring the gas auger dnt mind poppin holes for anyone. So i guess the big question is whos goin to be swingin for the fences with some big baits??? Really like to see someone pull a beast of a muskie out through the ice
Rvta member
Knee Deep member
Mike K Guide Service (owner)
https://www.facebook.com/MikeKGuideService/
(908 642-5423