NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2017-2018 nhl season........ - Page 27 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:48 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2017-2018 nhl season........

Wow. Nash a Bruin. Didnt see that coming at all! Not sure if I like it?

Belesky - you could have him. Salary dump and was sent down to Providence in Dec.

Spooner - eh. Didnt really pan out the way the Bees thought. Although at age 26 hes still young enough to produce for the Blueshirts.

Lindgren- know nothing about the prospect. the 2 draft pics will both be outside the top 100 players so who knows what you'll get.

Basically feels like a Nash for Spooner trade. Hope he can put the puck in the net!

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 02-26-2018, 10:56 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

great to see the "19" hoisted last night and finding out that hatfields goes up next year.the gag line united again. the rest was just pure we can't win hockey.
maybe we can win the "battle for the basement".
Old 02-26-2018, 03:23 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Late trade with Rangers and Tampa. Appears Mac D and JT Miller gone but waiting to hear who we get. Tyler Johnson name is in the mix but nothing confirmed yet
Old 02-26-2018, 03:48 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales529 View Post
Late trade with Rangers and Tampa. Appears Mac D and JT Miller gone but waiting to hear who we get. Tyler Johnson name is in the mix but nothing confirmed yet
Well That went to hell fast. Another great move by Gorton???
Mac D and JT for a third line forward, 2 prospects, a 1st round pick 2018 and a 2nd round pick 2019 (could be a 1st rounder if TB wins cup)
WTF
Old 02-26-2018, 05:34 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

It gets a little better after some research.
We get Center Vladistav Namestnikov 25 yrs old 44 pts in 65 games for JT 24 yrs old and 40 pts so kind of a wash except we get a true 2nd to 3rd line center.
Mac D gets us 19 yr old Brett Howden 82 pts in 48 WHL games and a 20 year old left handed D with good speed and 25 pts in 33 WHL games . a 1st rounder in 2018 and a conditional pick in 2019 which could be a 1st rounder if TB wins cup this year or next
Old 02-27-2018, 07:36 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I guess dimwit Dolan didn't like his elite NYR in last place and losing game after game so he gave the word to put a new team together...

Will always wonder now if the team could of done much better changing the coaching staff but that's out the window now... If they keep AV for next year my hopes are low...

Gorton said there were going to be big changes and he fulfilled that ..... now let's see if he can put a cohesive team together

I'm not speculating on any of these new guys yet, because Rangeritus has not been eradicated and some of these guys will catch it next year

The best line yelled out when it was quiet at the ceremony Sunday night, was when Ratelle was complimenting Emile Francis and someone yelled "Can you come back and coach our team TONIGHT!!!"

LET'S GO RANGERS!!
Old 02-27-2018, 08:44 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

what a fire sale!!!!!everything must go or at least our top scorers.the only way i see this working out is taking the long road and letting this new team play together for a few years.i think next year will be a tuff year as it always is when you add so many new faces{draft picks included}.i for one always hoped the rangers would build a young team and have a good run at some cups like the ilse and edmonton did.i heard the ticket prices will be cut for the reminder of the season.{lol}.
l
Old 02-27-2018, 11:21 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

FIRE AV and let's really start fresh!!

Ticket prices this whole season so far were changed from previous seasons.... Depending on who the Rangers were playing, prices went up and down Lousy teams... cheaper prices.... better teams ... higher prices
Old 02-27-2018, 11:23 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

And one more thing... I'm really happy for all the guys getting traded away, that they'll have a good chance at the cup this year!! GOOD FOR THEM!!!
Old 02-27-2018, 03:27 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitShot View Post
And one more thing... I'm really happy for all the guys getting traded away, that they'll have a good chance at the cup this year!! GOOD FOR THEM!!!
Rangers South (Tampa) have a real good shot.