NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

"NEW" Raymarine e7- 7 Multifunction Display Hybrid Touch "LOW PRICE" - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 11-24-2015, 12:23 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default "NEW" Raymarine e7- 7 Multifunction Display Hybrid Touch "LOW PRICE"

I'M ASKING A VERY LOW PRICE OF $550.00"FREE SHIPPING" or Local pick up. BRAND NEW IN BOX, Raymarine e7 7" Multifunction Display - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector - PART# E62354-LNC. As stated, THIS IS BRAND NEW IN THE ORIG. BOX. Only taken out to take pictures. This is a great price, take a look at the pictures of the bar codes, and look everything up online. I will be happy to answer any questions, you can call or text me. .732-814-8259 Rich. I WILL answer my phone or text. Here are all the specs: I live in Jackson.

Raymarine e7 7" Multifunction Display - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector - E62354-LNC
e7 7" Multifunction Display w/Internal GPS - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector

The Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display (E62354-LNC) is a feature rich MFD that sets a new standard for ease of use, performance, and connectivity. A networking wonder, the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display breaks new ground with Wi-Fi streaming to Apple iPhones and iPads. Using SeaTalkhs networking you can connect up to six displays allowing you to see and control your data anywhere you need it. Plus, Bluetooth puts you in control of the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display, and your music, right from your steering wheel. Powered by Raymarine's new LightHouse User Interface, the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display offers a refined and intuitive navigation experience, enhanced by three powerful processors, delivering incredibly simple operation and lightning fast performance.

e7 on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Transform your Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad into a remote Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display viewer! Using the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display's built-in Wi-Fi and the Raymarine Viewer app you can view the entire e7 display simultaneously, thanks to the e7's video streaming capability. View charts, sonar, radar, and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand. Connecting to the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display is easy! Just go to the Apple iTunes App store and download the free Raymarine Viewer to get started.

Wireless Control of your MP3 Music
Enjoy your favorite tunes right from the helm using Bluetooth technology to remotely control the music functions on your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. Simply connect your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad to the vessel's audio system with a dock or auxiliary cable and stow it in safe place. Next, connect to your device using the e7's built-in Bluetooth technology. Play and pause tracks, skip forwards and backwards in your playlist, all from the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display display. It's that simple, and no complicated accessories or expensive hubs are required.

New LightHouse User Interface
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display apps and custom navigation pages. Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire library of Raymarine e7 Multifunction Displaycapabilities.LightHouse takes full advantage of Raymarine HybridTouch technology, giving you a choice between touch screen operation or full keypad control when seas are rough.

Easy to Personalize
Create your own custom navigation pages by simply dragging and dropping the application icon to the desired location on the page. The Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display's LightHouse UI also guides you through setup and configuration with an easy to use start up wizard.

Navigate Outside the Box

The Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display's new helm friendly industrial design breaks away from box like marine electronics, and offers a clean, unobtrusive display solution that looks great on any helm. A smart new shape for marine displays, the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display's sleek, low-profile, bezel offers maximum display size in a small footprint.

The Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display's rugged and handsome design is complemented by "buttonless" buttons and a hidden memory card door along the right hand side. An all new UniController offers precision control of the joystick cursor, rotary adjustments, and menu commands.

Extremely Fast -Times Three
A powerful multitasker, the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display is equipped with three processors in the form of a dual core main processor and a third dedicated graphics processor. Enjoy stunning 3D graphics, brilliant video, and instantaneous chart redraws. This is marine processing power taken to a whole new level.

Steering Wheel Control
Stay in command of the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display without letting go of the wheel. The optional RCU-3 Steering Wheel Remote gives you simple access to frequently used functions while underway. Change range scales, control your music, switch between apps, and even mark a waypoint, it's all possible with the wireless RCU-3 remote.

Don't need the RCU-3 on your wheel? You can also attach the RCU-3 to the supplied lanyard and transform the RCU-3 into a convenient handheld remote control for the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display. Bluetooth wireless technology makes configuring the RCU-3 remote easy and gives wireless control of the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display from up to 15 feet from the display.

Superior Viewing
The Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display is equipped with a super bright widescreen sunlight viewable display that provides maximum visibility from every angle. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast.

Sport Optic Friendly Display
The Raymarine e7 Multifunction Display is engineered with an advanced coating that virtually eliminates the "black out" effect caused when viewing marine displays with polarized sunglasses. No more tilting your head or removing your sunglasses to view the display, Raymarine's new Sport Optic Friendly technology allows you to view the e7 screen from any angle while wearing your favorite sport sunglasses.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:33 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: "NEW" Raymarine e7- 7 Multifunction Display Hybrid Touch "LOW PRICE"

Great price for this unit. We've got one on the Obsession and really like a few things about it.

- NAV screens refresh really fast. This is very important when it comes to slowing down and zeroing in on a specific mark. Our old GPS was slow to refresh and it took the screen a while to catch up to our position. The delay made it difficult to steer to and settle in on a mark since you had to wait for the screen to refresh.

- The ability to stream the same screen on your e7d to a smart phone or tablet through wifi makes having a second screen a lot less expensive.

- It's compatible with Navionics apps.. You plot your marks or routes on your smart phone or tablet at home, get to the boat and upload them to the e7. You can also take your routes and marks on the e7 and upload them to your smart phone or tablet. This keeps all your devices in sync, makes backing up your info a breeze and can take your smart phone and your marks with you on any other boat.

- The hybrid touch is great.... The machine has function keys for frequently used features like MOB, zoom in or out, screen brightness etc or you can use the touch screen and menus. You can even disable the touch screen if you'd like.

The one thing I will say is the built in charts on these units don't have a lot of detail so it's practically a must to purchase the upgraded Navionics charts for your area to make it useful for fishing and navigating.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 11-24-2015 at 07:39 AM..
Old 12-02-2015, 10:04 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: "NEW" Raymarine e7- 7 Multifunction Display Hybrid Touch "LOW PRICE"

Bump