NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi - Page 79 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

Combined all the PUOSU 6 posts here and so far they have been viewed 37,000 times Quite a tribute to LAB for sure.

The saga continues and a tradition worth carrying on.

Murr suggested an additional PUOSU for Fluke. I think that would be fun and will start thinking about that. First thought is I think there would be a lot more interest so we'd probably need more than 1 boat. More on that to follow.

Thanks once again to everyone who particpated, gave so generously and a special thanks to our sponsors who donated all the awesome door prizes on the OE trip and at the Holiday party. Please support these businesses

OE Sponsor Donations:
- Open boat pass Fish Stix www.fishstixnj.com/ $130 valve good for 2014 season.
- Gift Certificate for Costa Del Mar Sunglasses valued up to $279.00 from Eyes on First Ave www.eyesonfirstave.com
- RFA-NJ Chapter is donating (1) Garone Custom Rod Gift Certificate: $200 value towards custom rod of winners choice.
- Got some NJF shirts from Jeff AKA Shirtguy at www.grafxnj.com along with some newly designed bumper stickers and some really cool 40 inch fishing tape stickers for boats
- Islander II/KCS Construction donating 2 busshels of White Leggers and gift certificates from one 2 of our sponsors Max at Pride and Pete at Atlantic Bait and Tackle
-While he was purchasing the certificates Max from Pride donated and additional 4 $15 certificates and Pete from Atlantic Bait and Tackle donated a $50 certificate

NJF Holiday Party Donations
- Cock Robin gift certificates www.cockrobin.com
- Crossroads Audio Video www.crossroadsaudiovideo.com/ and IEI www.interstateelectronics.com/‎ a 51 inch Samsung flat screen tv
- Eyes on First Ave www.eyesonfirstave.com Gift Certifcate for up to $279 for pair of Costa sunglasses
- 2 Baskets of Cheer donated by Sandy and Debralee to carry on the Marilyn (MSGold) tradition
- Got some NJF shirts from Jeff AKA Shirtguy at www.grafxnj.com along with some newly designed bumper stickers and some really cool 40 inch fishing tape stickers for boats
- 2 gift certificates which can be used on the Big Jamaica www.bigjamaica.com/ or the Paramount www.wreckmasters.com/ 3/4 Day or nite on the Jamaica or 6:30 - 3:30 trip aboard the Paramount.
- $100 gift certificate for Garones Custom Rods
- Tuna Spin jigging rod 300g red www.jiggingworld.com

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 01-07-2014, 09:18 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski View Post
Murr suggested an additional PUOSU for Fluke. I think that would be fun and will start thinking about that. First thought is I think there would be a lot more interest so we'd probably need more than 1 boat. More on that to follow.
This is an excellent idea
Old 01-07-2014, 12:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMarc View Post
This is an excellent idea
See I am not just a pretty face

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears
Old 01-07-2014, 12:35 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

GREAT JOB Z-MAN........ as hard as he was at times I am SURE he was looking down on all the shennanigans and as the boats hit the docks he was humbled and touched by the out pouring of support from most.....

just a thought for 2014..... My man was a die hard tournament guy.... he would look for and suggest to me fluke tourneys that some didnt even know existed...and he would look for one right to the finally day of fluke season..competetive guy ??? YES TO THE END...... SO... With so many fluke sharpies on this site either members or lurkers, and the popularity of these tourneys every year, why not form a committee to possibly start a LAB Memorial FLuke Tourney with proceeds going to things like the Violant Crime Vitctims Fund ........ Just a thought.......

AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED TO HELP OUT THE FAMILY....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	546844_10200265616786350_554398017_n.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	66997   Click image for larger version

Name:	68202_1743349148019_3938992_n.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	66998   Click image for larger version

Name:	21540_1316811204837_1152473_n.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	66999   Click image for larger version

Name:	2159_1087579472976_8612_n.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	67000  

[B][COLOR="Red"]GODS SPEED MY BROTHER... LIFES A BEACH

Proud member of the 52lb on The Wall Club

dey eats my baits... I eats dem club

Member of the Monger Nation

PLANT ICE .... HARVEST WIND...JUST SAYING
Old 01-07-2014, 12:50 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurr711 View Post
See I am not just a pretty face
Old 01-07-2014, 03:28 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlrotary View Post
#SELFIE!!!!

BB that would be awesome anything i can do to help let me know I miss that little man so much

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears
Old 01-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Administrator

I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to fish we you all, laugh with you all, bitch with you all, donate with you all,morn with you all,but most importantly honor Lab and his family with you all!!! He is missed by all, including the ones that never met him. God Bless You Brother from all of us down here on earth
Old 01-07-2014, 08:13 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski View Post
Combined all the PUOSU 6 posts here and so far they have been viewed 37,000 times Quite a tribute to LAB for sure.

The saga continues and a tradition worth carrying on.

Thanks once again to everyone who particpated, gave so generously and a special thanks to our sponsors who donated all the awesome door prizes on the OE trip and at the Holiday party. Please support these businesses

OE Sponsor Donations:
- Open boat pass Fish Stix www.fishstixnj.com/ $130 valve good for 2014 season.
- Gift Certificate for Costa Del Mar Sunglasses valued up to $279.00 from Eyes on First Ave www.eyesonfirstave.com
- RFA-NJ Chapter is donating (1) Garone Custom Rod Gift Certificate: $200 value towards custom rod of winners choice.
- Islander II/KCS Construction donating 2 busshels of White Leggers and gift certificates from one 2 of our sponsors Max at Pride and Pete at Atlantic Bait and Tackle
-While he was purchasing the certificates Max from Pride donated and additional 4 $15 certificates and Pete from Atlantic Bait and Tackle donated a $50 certificate

NJF Holiday Party Donations
- Cock Robin gift certificates www.cockrobin.com
- Crossroads Audio Video www.crossroadsaudiovideo.com/ and IEI www.interstateelectronics.com/‎ a 51 inch Samsung flat screen tv
- Eyes on First Ave www.eyesonfirstave.com Gift Certifcate for up to $279 for pair of Costa sunglasses
- 2 Baskets of Cheer donated by Sandy and Debralee to carry on the Marilyn (MSGold) tradition
- 2 gift certificates which can be used on the Big Jamaica www.bigjamaica.com/ or the Paramount www.wreckmasters.com/ 3/4 Day or nite on the Jamaica or 6:30 - 3:30 trip aboard the Paramount.
- $100 gift certificate for Garones Custom Rods
- Tuna Spin jigging rod 300g red www.jiggingworld.com
Gerry I would feel privileged to fish for Fluke and honor LAB for what he loved best fishing.

I marched 3/21/2012
No Facebook No Twitter No Text

Last edited by tropics; 01-08-2014 at 06:04 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 01-07-2014, 10:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Love the idea of a LAB memorial tourny!

I would be in