NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Special SSFFF Fluke Trip on the Gambler - Page 10 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:05 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Special SSFFF Fluke Trip on the Gambler

Thanks to ALL that came. I know I Know cant pick a date that produces anything but wind, heat or trash fish but its still fun to make you knuckle heads come out Actually we could only get the boat in June and I thought maybe we could get some seabass but they took the day off too.

I personally and SSFFF thank ALL of you, even the walk-ons who had no idea about SSFFF donated to the raffles.

Big Thanks to:
Jaime at Eyes on First Ave for the very generous Costa Basket, Dave at the Reel Seat and Bob F for the Spinning Combos (Future Fluke Catchers)

Jeff Sr put on a quick clinic but that's all he needed. Jeff (Caddishack) and Jr (saltlife) have a 100% participant level on my fundraiser trips for 8 Years.
Have to check but probably Larry Hartattack too. That's people who care about our fisheries and just love to fish. I sense a freebie coming your way soon

Great meeting the infamous Fast Eddie (nicer guy than I thought on a bad day ) and fishing again with Steve ALS Mako. Steve At least you got some prizes

Jarhead: Sorry about the extra PP coupon! Give me a call or PM and maybe we can work something out.

Keep you posted on August RFA Trip once I figure out their dormant period lol.
Yes dormant not Doormat