NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

If you Own a Boat called "Integrity"..... - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 09-24-2016, 02:59 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: If you Own a Boat called "Integrity".....

If you wake my kayak like that i'll first fire a warning shot over the bow....
then I shoot to sink

I'm not kidding
Old 09-24-2016, 07:56 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Anyone who entertains this post is retarded. Stop bitching about something no one on a message board can do anything about. More fishing reports less complaining.........
Old 09-24-2016, 08:20 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugots View Post
Anyone who entertains this post is retarded. Stop bitching about something no one on a message board can do anything about. More fishing reports less complaining.........
So you read this and decided to submit a post. Yet you feel everyone that entertains this thread is retarded. SMH
Old 09-24-2016, 10:14 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I can understand where you are coming from.. It happened to me this year in my little 18 foot Starcraft,, Some IDIOT in a 50+ yacht flying at 25 knots or more with a wide open ocean around him came with 30 or so feet of my transom while we were drifting for fluke miles from any channel or any other boats.. We took his massive wake over the transom, and were in serious danger and were in shock for a second.. He actually seem to change course on purpose and TRY to swamp us.. It was a VERY dangerous situation and really shook me up... At that moment, I would have gotten great satisfaction if he would have hit a massive log and ripped the transom right off what looked to me like a million dollar + boat.. I don't want to see anyone die, or anyone hurt, but this kind of shit happens constantly out there and gets really old fast. We say things we should not sometimes, but at the moment, yes we wish there was such a thing as instant justice,, There is SO much room on the ocean and there is no reason for these "close calls"... bob
Old 09-24-2016, 10:58 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I don't think too many of you remember or ever have run a boat capable of being swamped by such a fools move. I fished out of a 15' skiff for 30 years. There are too many idiots in large boats that endanger others every trip out without the least concern. Better for him to sink than some innocent boater .
Old 09-24-2016, 08:20 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

As big as this ocean is, we're using a tiny percentage of it. Every time we ran off-shore or coming in, we'd have to detour or slow to avoid approaching/intercepting traffic--be it a private craft, barge under tow or freighter/cargo ship---every time, it seemed like. And we ran every week-weather permitting. Now there's even more traffic with REAL AZZHOLES running on auto-pilot and not @ the helm...your head has to be on a swivel, no matter what.....
John M. missed and always remembered
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead (Jimmy Buffett)
Old 09-26-2016, 03:00 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsy Guy View Post
As big as this ocean is, we're using a tiny percentage of it. Every time we ran off-shore or coming in, we'd have to detour or slow to avoid approaching/intercepting traffic--be it a private craft, barge under tow or freighter/cargo ship---every time, it seemed like. And we ran every week-weather permitting. Now there's even more traffic with REAL AZZHOLES running on auto-pilot and not @ the helm...your head has to be on a swivel, no matter what.....
Well said.

2014 Sea Hunt Triton 210 CC

Club CRE Member: Catch, Release, Exaggerate

The difference between genius and stupidity?
Genius has it's limits.

TYMADRIP
Old 11-14-2016, 02:49 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Maybe he wants them to sink at the dock so no one gets hurt