NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

RFA-NJ 4th Annual Striper A Thon Trip - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Striper A Thon Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIRTGUY
just paid wow a couple busy days at
the shop and I missed the top 10 and top
20 spot I'd be willing to trade up my for a nice
sweatshirt or something ( not sure if that's breaking
any rules) but if not highest spot will
be taken care of gotta get an hour sleep now
hitting capt Ron's boat for some practice
YOU CAN HAVE MY SPOT,I NEED A NEW SHIMANO BAITRUNNER 4500 AND A HOODY,AND WILL TALK ABOUT IT AS WE FISH SIDE BY SIDE
Old 04-10-2012, 12:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Striper A Thon Trip

Due to a work related issue, I will not be able to make the trip-please remove my name and 2 spots from the list.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

2 Weeks to go and we seem to have stalled at 26 sign ups. Ususally goes that way until the last week but I am sure people will step up again as usual. Excellent crew already and some pullers to say the least
Fishing has been excellent with just a few "off" days here and there. Some real quality fish being taken. There is no doubt Capt Ron , Chris and Robbie will do their part.

Some door prizes are drifting in and there will be the usual great tackle to win. We have Handmade Diamond Jig packs from our own Sam The Sinkerman as well the infamous Jesrey Jays Krocs and Spoon packs. These are made by sponsers and just put a hurtin on the bass. Plenty more to come.

Hope you will look at the big picture, come out for a great day on the water and fish, eat and drink with your friends, sponsers as well as meet some new faces.

Thanks.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:29 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I hate to say this but I have to back out of this trip due to a schedule change to my son's soccer schedule. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are doing raffles I'd still like to send a check for a few in order to support a good cause. Send me a PM if that is possible.

Last edited by crabcake; 04-13-2012 at 09:34 PM..
Old 04-14-2012, 05:57 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcake
I hate to say this but I have to back out of this trip due to a schedule change to my son's soccer schedule. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are doing raffles I'd still like to send a check for a few in order to support a good cause. Send me a PM if that is possible.
Crabcake. No problem, Family comes first, I am sure your son appreciates you attending his games. great time to spend together and they dont forget it. PM sent

Skolmann, same deal work gets in the way sometimes. Catch with you next time.

Anyone on the fence for whatever reason be advised that as important it is to support the groups that fight for our fishing rights and for me the RFA-NJ Chapter we understand that not everyone can make it for whatever reason. For those that can these trips have really turned into a fun time on the water with great people, super captains and sometimes even a fish or two. The fundraiser, raffles etc add an extra mantra to the day and we certainly appreciate everyone who makes the attempt.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

come on guys! a good cause, a great boat, and fantastic people. It would be a shame to cancel due to lack of activity!

let's get some new faces on this trip! get off the couch and go fishin
Old 04-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Site Sponsor

Dave and Fran and a few others go through alot of time and effort putting these trips together...Captains and crews give up their boats and time for 40 of us when they perhaps could be railed at this time of year...Food, soda, water and a donation is included and yet everytime it's just about the same faces that sign up..With the hundreds, if not thousands of guys on this site, these trips should fill up in days, but with only 2 weeks to go it's only half filled...
How about some of you super stars signing up and showing us normal people how good you really are...
For you new guys to the site...Sign up, meet the faces behind the names , fish with one of the best Capts in NJ, and maybe just go home with some fish...
201-368-8751[/SIZE]
Old 04-16-2012, 04:06 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I'm newbie on this site and signed up for this trip....may I suggest to wear name tags with NJFishing.com Username (and real name if ok). This will help tremendously new commers like me. It seems most of the folks already know each other. At least I will be reading name tags..;-)

By the way, I'm hopeful this trip will get the 40 or more fishermen. I am really excited and looking forward to this trip...
Old 04-16-2012, 05:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltLife1980
Mite be more people going if the price was rite..
What makes you say the price is wrong? This is NOT a standard open PB trip but a charter and based on the amount of people we are taking its more than fair. Where do you get that fishing time, reputable captain, lunch, drinks , crew tip and a small donation included for less than the asking price. Please let me know your calculations so maybe I can learn something new.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:20 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sinker Man
Dave and Fran and a few others go through alot of time and effort putting these trips together...Captains and crews give up their boats and time for 40 of us when they perhaps could be railed at this time of year...Food, soda, water and a donation is included and yet everytime it's just about the same faces that sign up..With the hundreds, if not thousands of guys on this site, these trips should fill up in days, but with only 2 weeks to go it's only half filled...
How about some of you super stars signing up and showing us normal people how good you really are...
For you new guys to the site...Sign up, meet the faces behind the names , fish with one of the best Capts in NJ, and maybe just go home with some fish...
X2
Been on several of these trips now and the price of admission is more than worth the company kept and the donation to fight the right cause.

Dales, as you know I'm unable to make this one, but you can count me if for at least a solid 6-8 spots when that fluke day rolls around.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SSFFF%20008.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	47163  
Attached Images

Supporter SSFFF
Founder & President FGGF

Last edited by LeftyReeler; 04-16-2012 at 05:23 PM..