NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Nmfs & noaa
Thread: Nmfs & noaa
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 03:33 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Nmfs & noaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelikes2fish View Post
About one of the best summaries I've seen. I stand firm in my belief regarding NOAA and NMFS. Now is the time, more than ever to stand up and fight back.

NMFS Nonsensical Moronic Fishing Science
NOAA Never On About Anything

"Very bad for Americans! Much like far left leaning media who choose to fabricate news rather than report the truth, National Marine Fisheries, infiltrated by many tree huggers, PETA representatives, and other animal rights activists, with virtually no adult oversight by NOAA or the Department of Commerce, are working hard behind closed doors to shut down recreational fishing in federal waters up and down the east coast of the United States. Armed with numbers that are virtually made up, based on invalid research, flawed data collection methods, and manipulated data analysis, marine fisheries makes whimsical decisions with no consideration for the significant and far reaching detrimental economic impact their fake math has on local economies all along our east coast. Their goal is to shut down recreational fishing period. Succinctly, National Marine Fisheries, a disaster; bad for the millions of Americans who are denied participation in one of Americas greatest pastimes."
Just curious about the source of this summary. Would like to see credit given where it is due. Thanks.