NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - 2013 FLuke Regulations
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:30 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2013 FLuke Regulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Couldn't agree with you more. I work in NYC. By the time, I get home it's already 7pm. If these meeting were held later time or in the weekends, I would definitely attend.

Yea by the time I get home and get cleaned up its 530-6pm.. It doesnt make sense.. If they wanted a larger turn out and more people to speak their mind they would have it at a time/day that works for most of us working people.. I think we would have a much better season/bag limit if more of us could go.. Granted they dont care what we think but at least they would have to listen to us for hours on end.. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
I'm with you Jimmy, but for a slightly different reason... Being a hack like I am, it doesn't matter what the size limit is. I just want a longer season because I think it would be good for businesses and for people who want to have more choices on any given day as to what they can fish for. Longer Season = More Choices.

Last pole we did in 2012 favored larger fish and longer season. Not sure why the change of heart http://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43811
I totally agree with you Gerry.. I want to longest season we can get.. It helps the Party boats, charter boats, and bait shops big time.. I dont mind the 18in size limit but give us a long season at least..

RFA

Instagram - salt_life1985

Team F.O.M.F.