NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Welcome Eyes On First Ave - Atlantic Highlands
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Welcome Eyes On First Ave - Atlantic Highlands

Chris,

Thank you for the welcome and kind words. And thanks for letting me and your wife plaster your Costa picture everywhere. LOL I want royalties when you get your modeling gig. See you soon.

Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris G
Congrats Jamie, & i'm sure you'll find alot of great people on this site looking for the proper eyewear.

I've known & worked with Jamie both in & out of the "national optical retailer" for 15 years. She is hands down the most knowledgeable, outgoing & educated optician in her field.

Her selection of Costa Del Mar is ridiculous. If she doesn't have it, she'll get it! & if Costa's don't "tickle you're fancy" i'm sure she can fit you into something that fits you're needs.

Stop by & see Jamie on the way home from the boat & find yourself a pair of shades (prescription or non prescrip) that fits you're needs.

She's a fisherman's best optician!!!
732 291 3937

Largest Authorized Prescription and Non Prescription Costa Del Mar Dealer in Monmouth County!
www.eyesonfirstave.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eyes-...388?ref=br_tf]