NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - How they want you to get your fish
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 03:59 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: How they want you to get your fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingSinceIWasThree View Post
I thought that the globalists want us to pay less for things? So you want them to pay more for fish? How nice of them!

They CAN increase wild stocks, they just don't want to! They want us groveling at their feet because they believe that they are GOD and that we should kiss their feet. If they can send people to the moon (?), send people to mars (?) and have self driving cars throughout the world and change the termperature of the world (?), there is no way that they can't increase natural fish stocks. THEY DON"T WANT TO IMPROVE THE FISHERIES. They want us groveling to them. GROW UP! CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???
Look my friend, you are preaching to the choir.. NO ONE trusts the leftists in charge less than I do..Yes, I DO realize its all about control.. What do you think the purpose of the ""welfare state"" is and always has been... Stupid, helpless, mindless dependence on "big brother"... However, I still have no problem with a PRIVATE company farming saltwater food species.. Now, if it was the US govt doing it, yes than I would have a problem, but otherwise, if farm raised flatties are a "thing", than I personally have no issue with it... bob