NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - How they want you to get your fish
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 02:15 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: How they want you to get your fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
I don't have much of a problem with this.. People like to eat flatfish, and will pay BIG for the opportunity,.. The way I see it is that when one of these farm raised flatfish is eaten, that one less wild one that gets eaten.. Maybe if the prices go high enough to where its cheaper to raise them than catch them at sea, maybe there will be less effort expended towards wiping out wild flatfish stocks... bob

I thought that the globalists want us to pay less for things? So you want them to pay more for fish? How nice of them!

They CAN increase wild stocks, they just don't want to! They want us groveling at their feet because they believe that they are GOD and that we should kiss their feet. If they can send people to the moon (?), send people to mars (?) and have self driving cars throughout the world and change the termperature of the world (?), there is no way that they can't increase natural fish stocks. THEY DON"T WANT TO IMPROVE THE FISHERIES. They want us groveling to them. GROW UP! CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???